Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ZENMUSE Z15 GH4 / HD-AV problem
1588 4 2016-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smajdi
New

Poland

hallo
I have problem with GH4. Video transmission sometimes turns on and sometimes not. And when it does not turn on  it looks like this on DJI zenmuse assistant 1.4

zenmuse assistant 1.4

zenmuse assistant 1.4

2016-5-31
Use props
timonroecg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 156401 ft
United States

Take a look at this thread.  I had the same problem and it ended up being a bad HDMI PCBA Board.

If it is, and you want to replace it yourself, take a look at this thread for details.
2016-6-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, do you notice this issue after a firmware update or did this issue occur after long term storage? Have you had any hard landings?
2016-6-2
Use props
Geronimo13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 529721 ft
France

Hi,

Exactly the same issue here yesteday evening ! Just during a check control before a mission canceled today :-(

Red light on the HDMI PCBA board
dash values in the ZenMuse Assistant for the HD-AV
Error when trying to upgrade
No GH4 transmitted video.

@Jamie
The issue occurs after a "long" term storage (2 months)
What's happening
My S900-ZenMuse Z15 was bought in Feb 2015 !
ZenMuse_Assistant.JPG
ZenMuse_Assistant_2.JPG
2016-6-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Geronimo13 Posted at 2016-6-11 16:13
Hi,

Exactly the same issue here yesteday evening ! Just during a check control before a mission can ...

Based on the information provided, this seems to be a hardware issue that would require for it to be sent in for a RMA. If you have not done so already, I would recommend contacting our Europe office at support.eu@dji.com for further assistance.
2016-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules