FW List
998 5 2016-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asdisp
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi DJI Guys.
Please still put the v1.0.288 on the Fw List. My P4 video is lagging if  using V.301. Tommorow I'll Try V.401 but my prediction will make it  worse.
Please Sir, I want to downgrade to V.288 again.

thanks

2016-5-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Unfortunately we are unable to provide downgrade assistance and can only support the latest firmware. Based on the issues you are indicating, this issue is primarily with the app itself when used with your mobile device. It would be helpful to know what mobile device you are using, along with the software version of the DJI Go app. In general, here are some guidelines that could help alleviate issues with lag:

If you are using an iOS, please ensure that your software is up to date, along with running the latest version of the DJI Go app. For iOS devices that use an A8 processor or higher, ensure that Hardware Decoding has been enabled.

Whether you are using an iOS or Andriod, please ensure that your Image Transmission settings are set to a channel with minimal interference, along with ensuring your RC's antennae are positioned for optimized performance, per the Phantom 4 manual. You can always uninstall and reinstall the app to ensure that the application has downloaded properly.

Please keep in mind that the DJI Go app does require a lot of processing power in order to function properly, and that the requirements to increase as updates occur. To minimize the amount of CPU usage, please ensure that there are no additional programs running in the background and that the mobile device is not overheating due to continuous use or exposure to extreme temperatures.
2016-5-31
Use props
asdisp
lvl.1

Indonesia

Sad to hear that, My P4 work good with my Android on v1.0.288.
After Update the video is lagging, not only while recording, but the video result also lagging. Its just same with what I see on the smartphone.
I'm using Xiaomi Mi 4i, works fine before update.

Thanks  Jamie
2016-6-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

asdisp@yahoo.co Posted at 2016-6-2 12:05
Sad to hear that, My P4 work good with my Android on v1.0.288.
After Update the video is lagging, n ...

Your device is not on the recommended list, that may be why you are experiencing degraded video.
If the prior instructions do not help, you can connect the P4 to the DJI Assistant software and downgrade to 0288 although it is recommended to be on the latest update.
You will also need to downgrade the RC to 1.5.8 as well.
2016-6-2
Use props
asdisp
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-2 22:35
Your device is not on the recommended list, that may be why you are experiencing degraded video.
I ...

The V.288 is not on the list now. only V.301 and above.
2016-6-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

asdisp@yahoo.co Posted at 2016-6-14 10:34
The V.288 is not on the list now. only V.301 and above.

That is correct.
2016-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules