Where is my product?
796 3 2016-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mcjackson1986
lvl.2

United States

I typically am not one to get upset about unforeseen circumstances but this is ridiculous.  I had the brilliant idea to order the inspire 1 pro last year with the hopes of using it and the advertised Osmo for aerial pictures/video for real estate and weddings.  I waitied for the Osmo adaptor to be released, I ordered it with 3 to 7 days to ship on 4/28.  I contacted sales two weeks ago and was told I was scheduled to be shipped out  5/27 well it hasn't been shipped and I've sent two follow up emails with no reply as of yet.  This is my first time as a dji customer and will most likely be my last purchase I have invested an excessive amount of money into the inspire 1 pro just to watch it get marked down substantially over a few months In hind sight I'll never buy from dji if a product says coming soon be the amount the inspire was discounted would have paid for the Osmo and accessories.   I need to know if my order is shipping out this week or not because if not I plan on canceling it. # 001173915044
2016-5-31
Use props
terrylewis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

MC,
   It's always about inventory control with the DJI Store. If it's on-hand, the turn around is pretty good, but I feel your pain with the Pro adapter. It's currently showing shipping as "30-40 business days after payment is confirmed". Which probably means they are out of inventory.

Not to cause more pain, but have you tried DJI Order tracking -> click this link to go to Order Tracking.

Although you can't PM the user DJI Store, That account can check the status of your order. Go to the latest thread for this user -> Clcik this link to see the DJI store post, and reply directly to DJI Store with your oder number and ask the current status.... Can't hurt..
2016-5-31
Use props
mcjackson1986
lvl.2

United States

Thanks I will give it a try
2016-5-31
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, mcjackson1986, sorry for the waiting time. Some of the items are out of stock. We will ship out the items available within these two working days. The other items will be shipped out once we have inventory. Your ticket has been updated, please kindly check it.
2016-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules