1018 7 2016-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cloudycante
Second Officer
Flight distance : 558173 ft
Italy

Hi,

I refer to my RMA, about which I talked here: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=52850&fromuid=286958

I just noticed that my GIMBAL has been completely replaced (whereas I initially thought it was repaired), of which I am glad, of course, but the problem is the Serial Number on my DJI Care has not been updated!

I worry that if I should be so unlucky tyo have another crash, I will have problem for that.

Shouldn't the DJI Care agreement be updated with the new serial numbers for the replaced parts?

2016-6-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not to worry, your new gimbal serial number was recorded in the repair system. So if there was another accident, they already know the gimbal that is attached.
2016-6-1
Use props
cloudycante
Second Officer
Flight distance : 558173 ft
Italy

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-1 20:04
Not to worry, your new gimbal serial number was recorded in the repair system. So if there was anoth ...

Good to know! I was wondering because I read the DJ Care FAQ and it was stated that in case of replacement the original SN would be replaced by the new ones.  

Thanks for you quick answer. Excellent service  as always
2016-6-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

cloudycante Posted at 2016-6-2 02:47
Good to know! I was wondering because I read the DJ Care FAQ and it was stated that in case of rep ...

No problem at all.
2016-6-1
Use props
fans35bfb524
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87864 ft
United States

I also just had my complete mavic pro replaced and when I look up my dji care it shows the old serial number and then at the bottom it shows no replacement serial number record.  When I re linked my control and dji go app it said that I have 48 hours to buy care or link new serial number - I cannot find any place to do that.  Thanks for any help
2017-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans35bfb524 Posted at 2017-7-8 08:44
I also just had my complete mavic pro replaced and when I look up my dji care it shows the old serial number and then at the bottom it shows no replacement serial number record.  When I re linked my control and dji go app it said that I have 48 hours to buy care or link new serial number - I cannot find any place to do that.  Thanks for any help

Please kindly send email to djicare@dji.com with the old and new serial number and case number as well, they will assist to transfer the DJI Care Refresh, thanks.
2017-7-9
Use props
fans35bfb524
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87864 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-9 23:31
Please kindly send email to  with the old and new serial number and case number as well, they will assist to transfer the DJI Care Refresh, thanks.

Thank you Mindy!  Just sent it off!
2017-7-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans35bfb524 Posted at 2017-7-10 17:41
Thank you Mindy!  Just sent it off!

You are welcome, if you have any further questions, please keep me updated.
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules