wooohooooo my P3S has flew away to CHINA
2430 39 2016-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
balciatilla
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282080 ft
Turkey

Thank you so much DJI. And finally you will meet your beloved baby. Cuz my P3S has flew away and i think she is coming back to homeland China. And you will probably say "This is a hardware problem". You are right or not. It is not make sense for me anymore because i don't have any drone anymore. Thank you so much for your EXCELLENT, FLAWLESS and TRANSCENDENT FIRMWARE.

With my very very best regards
2016-6-1
Use props
jacopo.marcoval
Second Officer
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

OMG....what happen?
2016-6-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry to hear what happened. Have you attempted to contact support@dji.com to look into the loss of the aircraft? Are you able to sync your flight records from the DJI Go app in order to have then analyze the data?
2016-6-1
Use props
balciatilla
lvl.2
Turkey

i really really don't know what happend. last altitude is 55m and the distance is 160m. battery is %80. then connection and downlink lost and start raising. i thought it will activate rth and coming back but rth altitude was set to 30m. i couldn't do anything nor manual on the controller neither on the screen. and flew away  
2016-6-1
Use props
balciatilla
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-6-1 21:05
I'm sorry to hear what happened. Have you attempted to contact  to look into the loss of the aircraf ...

no i didn't sync my flights and i didn't contact dji support. because dji support just an illusion. tons of people talking about for months connection lost, short range and lots of another problems but dji support just say: "This is a hardware problem". and yes, for now i have a hardware problem in my head and in my budget. i know answer when i contact to dji support: "Sorry what happend. This is a hardware problem, we can not help you"
thanks dji
2016-6-1
Use props
gerardorejeg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 120141 ft
United States

balciatilla Posted at 2016-6-1 14:36
i really really don't know what happend. last altitude is 55m and the distance is 160m. battery is ...

Oh my.... lost connection and took off... this is what scares me with all these connection lost issues.. simply one cant know for sure what the drone is gonna do..    hell for all I know it might just start doing cartwheels and explode in mid air wtf
2016-6-1
Use props
tytlyf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72867 ft
United States

I love it when why RTH point changes to Hong Kong.
2016-6-1
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Well, here's an example of an upset ex-user..... Hope he comes to his sense, provides the logs, and maybe he'll find out that DJI, not unlike phoenix, will rise from it's ashes and help him out!
Best wishes! What a bad experience!
2016-6-1
Use props
balciatilla
lvl.2
Turkey

gerardorejeg Posted at 2016-6-1 21:54
Oh my.... lost connection and took off... this is what scares me with all these connection lost is ...

may be phantoms must be fly by wired to the ground
2016-6-1
Use props
balciatilla
lvl.2
Turkey

Phantomski Posted at 2016-6-1 21:58
Well, here's an example of an upset ex-user..... Hope he comes to his sense, provides the logs, and  ...

thanks pal
2016-6-1
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

OK Deep breath, maybe we can help you find it.
Use this site http://healthydrones.com/
Create an account and export your log file from your tablet/phone.

Android users plug your tablet via USB cable to your PC and access it like a USB drive.
The files are in the folder "DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord".

iOS users Here is a helpful video explaining how to get these.
As explained in the video - you need the "FlightRecords" folder and not the "Logs" folder.
2016-6-1
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
United States

oh, just download healthydrones app on your tabled and sync your record to healthydrones, then find your flight log on healthydrones... if nothing else, it may give us an idea of what happened before you lot it.. perhaps it will show Home position change, which may tell u where it is going....
I hear that on flyaways DJI has been good about working with the users to get them a replacement, if they find the issue was not a clear pilot error.....
2016-6-1
Use props
balciatilla
lvl.2
Turkey

microcyb Posted at 2016-6-1 22:36
OK Deep breath, maybe we can help you find it.
Use this site http://healthydrones.com/
Create an acc ...

i wish i could. but i don't have any flight record. cuz i don't want to see anything belong with dji after lost my $650 drone and cleaned up my phone. however i know the answer, they will say they can not help. whistle for smth.
2016-6-1
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
United States

balciatilla Posted at 2016-6-1 16:03
i wish i could. but i don't have any flight record. cuz i don't want to see anything belong with d ...

Wait you cleared out your flight logs on your phone?
{:4_142:}

Well, only thing I can say is you need to walk towards the direction your bird was last seen flying and keep going in that direction.

If you have given up completely, Can I have your controller?
2016-6-1
Use props
balciatilla
lvl.2
Turkey

microcyb Posted at 2016-6-1 23:08
Wait you cleared out your flight logs on your phone?

if you know me you never ask a question like this after searching my drone for miles then give up. the truth is all or nothing. drove away my car on my EX controller and i didn't turn back and didn't count how many parts apart for now 6 months earlier i have one Bebop drone, and now i have one Bebop drone again. just minus $650. this is not the end of the world and i can live with it.
2016-6-1
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
United States

balciatilla Posted at 2016-6-1 16:20
if you know me you never ask a question like this  after searching my drone for miles the ...

Well that sucks.  We could have helped you find it.
2016-6-1
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

My guess is your Phantom saw what you said about beating it to death with a rock and made a bid for freedom the first chance it got...
2016-6-1
Use props
balciatilla
lvl.2
Turkey

microcyb Posted at 2016-6-1 23:26
Well that sucks.  We could have helped you find it.

thank you so much for your effort but this is the end of story.
2016-6-1
Use props
balciatilla
lvl.2
Turkey

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2016-6-1 23:28
My guess is your Phantom saw what you said about beating it to death with a rock and made a bid for  ...

You may be right. Maybe she was afraid of me and ran away
2016-6-1
Use props
jsemedo
lvl.2

Portugal

Sorry to doubt, but it's very strange your behavior , I'm not happy with DJI as well (I have a P3S with some currently image loss problems)and I'm waiting for new firmware update.
Your post seems to be from an "hidden" DJI competitor , maybe I'm being unfair with you but that is really strange ,deleting Iphone (BTW is is possible to recover on iTunes...),not have the remote...,I Wonder if you really have a phantom...
2016-6-1
Use props
dobmatt
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

So, my guess is you weren't really expecting any advice or help, right? You correctly assumed a complete loss of the bird - no matter what was the reason - and accepted the consequences without even trying to open the case with DJI. I respect your decision in the spirit of free will ...
Therefore - as I see it - the only reason to post this thread is to question DJI's willingness for fulfilling the warranty conditions, right? You assumed again that DJI will f...k you up no matter what and all efforts on your side aren't worth your time/money, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong ...
2016-6-1
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Phantomski Posted at 2016-6-1 15:55
oh, just download healthydrones app on your tabled and sync your record to healthydrones, then find  ...

IDK about pilot err they been saying that since 2013 phantom 1 its the ????? but no one can figure it out  I know the wind blew it away power lines bull shit and for some odd reason no matter what they due for the phantom to the Inspire they all do the same thing and its funny because its only DJI quads that do it and I love my Phantoms... Sorry for your lost and hope you ether find it or DJI makes it right for you
2016-6-1
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
United States

Well, if mine ever flies away I will make DJI go into a boat and fetch it, or replace for free, if it's not my fault.. Mind you, I hope to never have to do that... just because I hate losing things..... But I have invested enough into this thing, where I expect it to work, and work well.. so far so good....
2016-6-1
Use props
Not A Speck Of
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

balciatilla Posted at 2016-6-2 02:48
no i didn't sync my flights and i didn't contact dji support. because dji support just an illusion. ...

8YearOlds.jpg
2016-6-1
Use props
185EZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 396470 ft
United States

Lol^^^
2016-6-1
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

balciatilla Posted at 2016-6-2 06:03
i wish i could. but i don't have any flight record. cuz i don't want to see anything belong with d ...

If you just want to badmouth DJI, and their service, your complaints are meaningless because you haven't even tried DJI to find out for yourself.
Saying DJI won't help because you got that opinion from a forum is plain stupid.
I  have helped several owners to find out the cause of their incidents and quite a few have had their Phantoms replaced by DJI.

The Phantom 3 series have a "black box recorder" built into the app.
If you really want to get your Phantom back or find out what happened so you can learn from the incident, you should avail yourself of this.

If you are wanting to deal with DJI, it would be to your advantage to have some understanding of what went wrong and the knowledge is useful to all Phantom Pilots to prevent similar occurrences.

Go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.

Come back and post a link to the report it provides and some of the experienced people here will probably be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident and perhaps point you to a likely area to search for the Phantom.
2016-6-1
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would imagine that you had a bad experience?
2016-6-1
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
United States

it's probably just a social experiment....
Or.....
Meow Files!

XmeowX

XmeowX
2016-6-1
Use props
Paniza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1411801 ft
Canada

Oh dear... sorry to hear that.
2016-6-1
Use props
balciatilla
lvl.2
Turkey

dobmatt Posted at 2016-6-2 00:54
So, my guess is you weren't really expecting any advice or help, right? You correctly assumed a comp ...

you are right, i am not expecting anything. i am a buyer but meanwhile a seller. you can see hundreds of people that trying to explain their problems with this product in this forum. but there is no solution from dji. people try to solve their problems by themselves. these are not $50 toy. this products includes really  high tecnology but they have to need strong after sales. i am a mercedes-benz dealer and for the customer satisfactory we have to create solutions in every condition. dji f.d up after sales. they have this tech but they couldn't manage. i don't need their replacement or a new one. sent an email to the support -just curious their answer- and explain the case including i didn't have any flight data anymore. the answer is: we are sorry about the accident. please send us the flight data. i understand that they are not  read e-mails properly.
2016-6-1
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

balciatilla Posted at 2016-6-2 14:41
you are right, i am not expecting anything. i am a buyer but meanwhile a seller. you can see hundr ...

You are beyond help and it's your own fault because of your attitude.
You have no-one else to blame but yourself.
Since you didn't even bother to take the first basic step to sort this out, your complaints about DJIO mean nothing
2016-6-1
Use props
dobmatt
First Officer
  • >>>

balciatilla Posted at 2016-6-2 12:41
you are right, i am not expecting anything. i am a buyer but meanwhile a seller. you can see hundr ...

As a Mercedes-Benz dealer surely you stand behind the product, addressing every customer after sale issues and concerns unconditionally, I assume. If the machine of such class fails due to manufacturing fault, it's replaced immediately, no questions asked. Yet, the comparison of over 100 years old establishment with DJI phenomenon doesn't make much sense. Sure thing, DJI after sale support is struggling with absurdly wild demand for consumer class UAV's, but they're trying really hard. Your skepticism is based on opinions of disappointed, frustrated and angry victims of occasional accidents, opinions shattered across vast Internet universe. The lions share of happy pilots doesn't post positive comments. They just enjoy flying, aware of risky business with machines heavier than air...
2016-6-1
Use props
balciatilla
lvl.2
Turkey

dobmatt Posted at 2016-6-2 10:47
As a Mercedes-Benz dealer surely you stand behind the product, addressing every customer after sal ...

my comparison is just to listening and focusing what the customers talking about and what is the problem. if dji has featured some range and specifications, customers requests theese specs.
2016-6-2
Use props
dobmatt
First Officer
  • >>>

balciatilla Posted at 2016-6-2 16:10
my comparison is just to listening and focusing what the customers talking about and what is the pr ...

OK, we're definitely out of tune and I'm running low on ammo ...
2016-6-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am sorry for your loss of aircraft. I can assure you that is the logs would have showed it was an issue with the aircraft then DJI would have replaced the aircraft. BUT without the logs, what do you expect DJI to do.

Can you explain in exact detail how you lost it?
2016-6-2
Use props
balciatilla
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-2 17:51
I am sorry for your loss of aircraft. I can assure you that is the logs would have showed it was an  ...

Dear Ken, if you take look to my posts you will see that i am not expecting anything from DJI. But the fact is my drone has gone by ITSELF while howering.
Details:
Start drone and calibrate with DJI Go in a farm land. After a few minutes howering altitude is 55m, the distance is 160m. and the  battery is at %80. Then connection and downlink lost and drone start raising. I thought it will activate rth and coming back but rth altitude was already set to 30m. but keep rising and it turned away.  i couldn't do anything with the controller's switch or on the screen. And flew away. Thats it.
2016-6-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

balciatilla Posted at 2016-6-3 00:46
Dear Ken, if you take look to my posts you will see that i am not expecting anything from DJI. But  ...

Ok, what is your ticket# from when you talked to DJI, I can at least send an email to try and assist.
But without any flight record I don't know if they will do anything.
2016-6-2
Use props
soundbyte58
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300761 ft
Canada

balciatilla Posted at 2016-6-2 09:46
Dear Ken, if you take look to my posts you will see that i am not expecting anything from DJI. But  ...

No, that wasn't it. You then deleted all the information that would have helped you resolve the problem. Tell me, what would you do if a customer you sold a car to did that? What if one of your customers went online and started talking trash about you. And when you ask them to bring the car in they say, I know you're not got to help me so, I drove it off a cliff. Now will everybody out there please, feel sorry for me!

Yes, you lost 600+!! But there is an old saying, " A fool and his money, are soon parted"
2016-6-2
Use props
balciatilla
lvl.2
Turkey

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-2 20:15
Ok, what is your ticket# from when you talked to DJI, I can at least send an email to try and assi ...

ok then 217086
2016-6-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Thanks, I have sent an email.
2016-6-2
Use props
Advanced