Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mark
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4226 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello

Just finshed installing my new E1200 arms on my S900 A2 machine. I was able to connect the ESC's and change color and prop type etc. But only one set seem to be on the 1.5 firmware and the others are stuck on 1.1. There is no update button or link as suggested by the manual.

I know I am making connection because I can change color etc and I get the blue binking light showing connection. I am using the ESC app on a mac and tried to install it on my PC but of coarse my system has issues with finding the correct drivers so I get NOTHING on that computer. I have the newest version of the ESC Assistant.

Any suggestions on how to get these things to update? Thank you.
2016-6-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
Now that the Assistant software can recognize the E1200 ESC correctly, you just need to click the recogzied picture of the ESC in the column of "Motor types that current firmware supports" to do the upgrade, or could you please send me the interface of your Assistant software? I'll point out where you should enter to proceed the firmware upgrade.

Thanks.
2016-6-2
Use props
mark
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4226 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for your reply. I feel stupid but at the same time the process that I figured out is pretty silly. I was trying to click on everything within the ESC assistant software but I guess the only place I did not click was the image of the motor. I guess I thought if there was an "ESC" update it would be on the upper half on or around the "ESC" images. Not hidden behind the motor image. Makes little sense but at least I am updated and ready to go.

Thank you again for provoking me to find the button. I think an update button or making the ESC image would be a better way to go to update the firmware.
2016-6-3
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

mark@tgndistrib Posted at 2016-6-4 01:33
Thank you for your reply. I feel stupid but at the same time the process that I figured out is prett ...

Thanks for your feedback.
It's always my pleasure to help you out.
About your suggestion of "update button", our engineers will think about it.

If you have any problem, please contact us freely.
2016-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules