Posting videos to FaceBook
4027 2 2016-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imovetheearth48
lvl.3
United States

To all you new pilots who want to post your amazing flights to DJI and on social media. I found out that you must set up a YouTube account and download it there, then you share it. When you directly download it to FB it does not come out in full HD. I thought back to a reply I got from a DJI forum member and remembered "vaguely". With a little help that process was accomplished. For someone who is not completely literate with computer skills, I stumbled through that process, as I did trying to get airborne. Now that I'm a new flyer and still taking "baby steps" the confidence is growing. I took it out not up,  1200 feet. Barely visible with the clouds and blue sky in the background, I pushed "return home" and landed very safely. I haven't had any major issues with the Phantom 4. Doing the updates is a very easy process! I can say that this is my first drone and you have done "very well" DJI. Thanks for giving me a "retirement toy" (which it is not) to keep me busy!!
2016-6-3
Use props
Pompy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1037103 ft
Australia

Best bit of info I have read off here. I was wondering why all my vids I edit and upload to fb come out a bit grainy. Next edit I will upload to YouTube first. Thanks for the post.
2016-6-6
Use props
imovetheearth48
lvl.3
United States

2016-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules