Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Camera Feed
1458 6 2016-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
superdodoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118422 ft
United States

Hi everyone. I tested it a week ago but today there is no camera feed. Tried everything but non luck. . I don't what to do. I'm using iphone 5s . Thanks
image.png
2016-6-4
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Reinstall the app,and use 5.8ghz wifi, and close all other running apps on your phone while you are using the dji app.
2016-6-4
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
Can you control the camera or the gimbal via the App? According to the picture, it seems that you can't take photos and record videos, right? Are the LED working normally?
Please check if your SD card is in a good condition.

Wait for your reply.
2016-6-5
Use props
einkauf
New

Germany

Good morning, Adela,

similar issue with my new OSMO. No video feed on my smartphones. Regarding this thread and others with the same problem, it looks like there is a rather limited choice of mobile devices to operate the Osmo with. It makes me doubt my decision to buy one if that means to spend another 500 Euros for a new phone.
May I suggest that you provide us with more info regarding the phone one will have to buy to put the Osmo tu use? There is just a dozen Android devices listed on the DJI page, there are many frustrated Osmo buyers (and more who will refrain from buying one if it is so hard to tell if they can use the thing with their mobile device at all), and it seems like you leave the testing to the costumers - or am I mistaken?

All the best
Martin
2016-6-6
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

einkauf@baerfil Posted at 2016-6-6 23:52
Good morning, Adela,

similar issue with my new OSMO. No video feed on my smartphones. Regarding thi ...

Hello, einkauf
As I replied you in another thread (http://forum.dji.com/thread-54433-1-1.html), please refer to our recommendation for the specifications. We would always suggest you to use the recommended mobile devices for a better user experience.
Since it's almost impossible for us to test all the devices in the market, we could only try to analyze the similar issue case by case.

Thanks for your understanding.
2016-6-6
Use props
superdodoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118422 ft

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-6-6 10:57
Hello.
Can you control the camera or the gimbal via the App? According to the picture, it seems that ...

Thanks. Sometimes I can control the tilt but not the pan, but not via the app- but most of the time can't control the camera, yeah I can't take photos or record videos. sometime the left LED blinking orange green like. Will try to format the micro SD and will give you update.
2016-6-7
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

superdodoz Posted at 2016-6-7 22:57
Thanks. Sometimes I can control the tilt but not the pan, but not via the app- but most of the tim ...

Ok, I'll wait for your further update.
Any more details about the problem will be helpful.

Thanks.
2016-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules