Upgraded Remote and now getting no signal error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dataway
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17152 ft
United States

I have a P3P and turned it on this morning to fin it required a controller update.  The update went on fine and completed successfully.  I turned everythign off and restarted now the DJI app says RC Signal Lost and will not connect to the P3P any longer.  I can see the video feed fine.  I tried re-linking the controller and it links up but still get the RC Signal Lost error.

This was working fine prior to this remote upgrade....
2016-6-4
Use props
terrylewis
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you also update the Aircraft? Click here to review the firmware release notes....

Both the aircraft and the remote controller must be upgraded or else they will not link.
2016-6-4
Use props
Dataway
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17152 ft
United States

terrylewis Posted at 2016-6-4 23:53
Did you also update the Aircraft? Click here to review the firmware release notes....

Both the airc ...

Upgraded P3P and all is good, thanks
2016-6-4
Use props
climberdunning
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1847 ft
United States

So I think I solved the problem. I believe that it is a sequencing issue. By that, I mean the order that I start up the drone as described by dji. Before, I was starting the controller and then the drone while the phone was plugged into the controller and the above was happening. However, when I started them in the order recommended by dji, (1)power on ac, (2)power on rc, (3)open dji go  app and select P3A, (4)plug device into rc; I don't have "No Signal" warning and have the video feed.
2016-6-5
Use props
3mpty
lvl.2

Netherlands

I have the same issue. Updated both to the latest firmware and have no video signal..
2016-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules