Power loss in Ocean
4413 86 2016-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jason.jett
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-7-5 15:51
Thanks Jason, quite a few things happened in order to get you a new Phantom 3 Pro at no cost.
I'm g ...

I will look at the safe battery management for sure. Also good stories are coming i promise you that. If we ever meet ill buy a whole pitcher!!!!!!! - Take care, Thank you!
2016-7-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

jason.jett@live Posted at 2016-7-6 04:59
I will look at the safe battery management for sure. Also good stories are coming i promise you th ...

Sounds good, enjoy your new P3P.
2016-7-5
Use props
bpsphotog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28543 ft
United States

So, Ken, I know why it's a good idea to fly with a fresh 100% battery, I never takeoff without one.  But what does the bird or battery see with a 70% battery that makes it think it's at it seems like 2-5% and then the battery basically dies?  I don't understand what's happening.  If a 75% battery is put in, why doesn't it act like 75%?  If I do a short flight down to 90%, do I fly or charge it and put a 100% battery in or could I fly with a 90% battery?  Or will the bird see a 90% battery as a battery that was drained to 2%?  
2016-7-5
Use props
Certified Drone
lvl.1

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-6-11 12:24
Jason,
I looked at the flight and I cannot see any issues with anything that would cause your cras ...

That is very kind of you to respond in this manner. We as customers who are spending thousands of dollars on your products tend to get upset when things go wrong for no apparent reason so I am sure there are some that respond in a bad way but those are just emotional responses.
Good customer service goes further than you know. I know that I plan on buying more drones from you in the future as long as I know that DJI is willing to help when needed.
I hope everything works out for Jason and I trust you will continue providing good services
2016-7-5
Use props
Certified Drone
lvl.1

Awesome job Ken!!!!
2016-7-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

bpsphotog@gmail Posted at 2016-7-6 05:44
So, Ken, I know why it's a good idea to fly with a fresh 100% battery, I never takeoff without one.  ...

If you fly down to 90% you are totally fine.
If you are at 50% and fly the next day you should charge the battery back up before flight.
2016-7-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

Certified Drone Posted at 2016-7-6 08:23
That is very kind of you to respond in this manner. We as customers who are spending thousands of  ...

Agreed, good customer service is key, I try to help and intervene anytime I can.
Jason did get a new aircraft at no charge so everything did work out for him.
And as far as you purchasing aircraft from us and DJI willing to help when needed. There's no way that can be determined until a situation arises.
They stand by their warranty, but when the warranty expires they have no obligation to help out.
If it's under warranty and the data analysis shows pilot error then the customer would have to pay for the repairs.
But, every situation is different and again if the person acted like Jason did and not blame and rant then I will try to assist and help the customer.
2016-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules