Tablet: Android vs iOS?
490 1 2016-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kaitlyn.mclachl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70843 ft
Canada

Obviously the app systems are different, and the apps themselves are not going to be 1:1 identical. I've currently got a Nexus 7 but find the screen to not be that visible in outdoors.
So I was wondering - all other things being equal - is there a general consensus that the interface/DJI Go is better on iOS or Android?
2016-6-5
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

Hi Kaitlyn, I think this will depend on a few things. Whether or not the device is on dji's minimum requirement list, if it has enough brighness capability (I don't know the techy term for this one, but you could always use a sun hood), if you need it for everyday use (then get a bigger RAM)  or solely for flying, and should you need bigger battery capacity for more flying time (would you have more that one phantom battery?). The two operating systems come down to personal preference, I reckon. If you used to both PC and Mac then Android is great. If you're into Macs then the ios is in the family. Choose one that you're accustomed to. You better off buying a new phantom battery pack if your current device meets the minimum requirements. Cheers
2016-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules