Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4 axis order
2240 29 2016-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bill4
lvl.1
United States

I am all about being patient. However I Ordered my 4th axis in April 001171414743
and have yet to recieve it yet. If you could please send me what I paid for I would greatly appreciate it.

2016-6-5
Use props
Chicago DP
lvl.2

I cancelled my order and bought at an RC shop. You should research and call around to see who has them in stock. Look for large DJI sellers.

Ned
Chicago DP
www.nedmiller.com
2016-6-5
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
Sorry for any delay.
Our sales representative will help to review your order and come back to you if necessary.

Thanks for your understanding.
2016-6-5
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

bill4, I'm terribly sorry for the waiting time. OSMO External Battery Extender and OSMO Osmo Base are in short supply. We will ship out the other items first tomorrow.
2016-6-6
Use props
bill4
lvl.1
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-6-6 01:54
bill4, I'm terribly sorry for the waiting time. OSMO External Battery Extender and OSMO Osmo Base a ...

ok, I never had anyone tell me what item was holding it up, and no help from support. Please just ship what is available. I am mostly interested in the z axis.
2016-6-6
Use props
andre
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Is there a stock problem with the Z-axis arms at the moment? I've heard a number of people say they had very long delays when ordering them. I will want to order one for delivery to my hotel while I am in the USA for three weeks, but obviously the delivery date is relatively time-sensitive (a few days either way is fine, but a few weeks isn't).

Andre
2016-6-6
Use props
Chicago DP
lvl.2

I have my theories. I just cancelled my Z axis order and received a request from DJI customer service for feedback. I told them, SINCE THEY DON'T SEEM TO GET IT, that with Americans the level of CS we are used to is:

• Tell us if it's backordered and don't charge us until it's ready.
• If you are having manufacturing problems be truthful and your loyal client base will give you slack.
• Always give an estimated delivery date and if you miss it, give a new ETA update.

Otherwise, Americans will be pissed because they are used to a high level of CS. Adela is trying but you'll notice when it's in regards to dates, timelines and fixes the DJI HQ seems to keep that info in the dark, perhaps for competitive reasons? After all, the Osmo is now facing new competition from Go Pro, Stedicam and others. We US video pros are used to the marketing types from our equipment manufacturers always promoting and giving new info, ala NAB, their culture doesn't work that way, that's why you pull teeth for tidbits of info.

So in sum, I will order all my accessories from US brick & mortar stores where I can talk on the phone with a live US human, determine if it's in stock, when it will be delivered. I would not order from an online only store unless there's a phone number which I can talk to their human, and that's not just because I have recently had to cancel a credit card and debit card lately due to fraud. I believe a lot of this OSMO customer service communication problem is cultural, but you'd have to PM me for my theory. I have several Chinese corporate clients so I feel I know them. Also, when you study DJI as a company the Osmo sales are probably a very small percentage of their total revenues, so why allocate more CS resources, right? Google: DJI and Fortune Magazine, you'll see that DJI is 99.7% a drone company. I really feel that they stumbled on the very successful idea of the Osmo because they saw competitors doing similar, and they RUSHED it to market. This time next year you'll find it all smoothed out, even if they have to hire US CS consultants. My .02¢

Ned
Chicago Videographer
www.nedmiller.com
2016-6-6
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Chicago DP Posted at 2016-6-6 23:22
I have my theories. I just cancelled my Z axis order and received a request from DJI customer servic ...

Upvote x1000!

Exactly the same applies for British customers. I've knowingly pre-ordered 6 months ahead with no complaints. The maddening thing is expecting it to drop on your doorstep, not knowing the shipment is actually 6 weeks away.

Tell us before it's meant to arrive. I'm in Hong Kong now, on a huge shoot for the next 11 days, and the X5 adaptor i ordered in April arrived at my home in London today.
Yet again, 5-7 business days has passed, but no sign of a shipment, so has anyone received their Osmo Pro/RAW adaptor cable yet?

2016-6-6
Use props
wto6071
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

chubauk@gmail.c Posted at 2016-6-7 02:44
Upvote x1000!

Exactly the same applies for British customers. I've knowingly pre-ordered 6 months  ...

I ordered mine on DJI online store on 26th May, checked delivery schedule, stil TBA. Really disappointed.
2016-6-6
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

andre@cix.co.uk Posted at 2016-6-6 22:12
Is there a stock problem with the Z-axis arms at the moment? I've heard a number of people say they  ...

For Z-Axis, Available to ship: 30-40 business days after payment is confirmed   We recommend you try to find if our dealers nearby have inventory.
2016-6-6
Use props
YDG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 423045 ft
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-6-7 02:50
For Z-Axis, Available to ship: 30-40 business days after payment is confirmed   We recomm ...

order a few accessories 2 days ago, can you check when the package going to ship?
thank you!
2016-6-6
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

chubauk@gmail.c Posted at 2016-6-7 00:44
Upvote x1000!

Exactly the same applies for British customers. I've knowingly pre-ordered 6 months  ...

chubauk,sorry for the waiting time.We sent out email notice when order shipped out.
2016-6-7
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

wto6071@bigpond Posted at 2016-6-7 04:54
I ordered mine on DJI online store on 26th May, checked delivery schedule, stil TBA. Really disapp ...

May I know your order number?
2016-6-7
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

YDG Posted at 2016-6-7 15:01
order a few accessories 2 days ago, can you check when the package going to ship?
th ...

Hi, YDG, for Osmo - External Battery Extender,Available to ship: 25-30 business days after payment is confirmed.  There is reminder in our store. If you have ordered many types of products, then we will ship them together instead of shipping them individually. If you want to receive products individually as soon as they are available, please place separate orders. Thanks for your patience.
2016-6-7
Use props
YDG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 423045 ft
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-6-8 02:05
Hi, YDG, for Osmo - External Battery Extender,Available to ship: 25-30 business days after payment ...

no way.....
it was 2-3 days
how can i cancel the order?
2016-6-7
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

YDG Posted at 2016-6-8 14:43
no way.....
it was 2-3 days
how can i cancel the order?

You can send email to onlinesales@dji.com or live chat with us (Lower right corner of http://store.dji.com).
2016-6-7
Use props
wto6071
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Store Posted at 2016-6-8 14:24
May I know your order number?

Hi Adela, my order no. is 061112918067
http://store.dji.com/product/foc ... -adaptor-cable-0-2m

Thanks for the help.
2016-6-8
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

Hong Kong

DJI Store Posted at 2016-6-8 12:23
chubauk,sorry for the waiting time.We sent out email notice when order shipped out.

This is the problem. It is not good practice to advertise 7-10 days and not send out a notice until the product is being shipped, 6 weeks later.

What is with the 4 weeks silence?

Would it not be better practice to let people know they are going to be let down BEFORE it happens?

Better still, how about checking stock availability before taking payment?
Nothing begins until we have completely paid in full. So your repeated slowness, once you have had our money, is a problem.

I'm in Hong Kong now. It would probably have been quicker to buy them from your Shenzhen store, had i have known.
2016-6-8
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

Hong Kong

wto6071@bigpond Posted at 2016-6-7 04:54
I ordered mine on DJI online store on 26th May, checked delivery schedule, stil TBA. Really disapp ...

You ordered the day before me. It is sad that time frames mean nothing to DJI.

Their way of doing business is giving you a tempting date, taking your money and then going quiet on you until whenever they are actually shipping, weeks or months later.

It is no level of customer service at all.
2016-6-8
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

andre@cix.co.uk Posted at 2016-6-6 10:12
Is there a stock problem with the Z-axis arms at the moment? I've heard a number of people say they  ...

I ordered z-axis yesterday, shipped today I didn't expect it to be shipped so soon with the 40 day wait time.
2016-6-8
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

wto6071@bigpond Posted at 2016-6-8 20:45
Hi Adela, my order no. is 061112918067
http://store.dji.com/product/focus-osmo-pro-raw-adaptor-cab ...

Hi wto6071,
Your order will be taken care of by our sales representative.
For any details, please contact onlinesales@dji.com directly.

Thanks for your cooperation.
2016-6-12
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

chubauk@gmail.c Posted at 2016-6-8 23:28
This is the problem. It is not good practice to advertise 7-10 days and not send out a notice until ...

Hello, Chuba
I beg your pardon if there's any delay.
We are trying our best to improve the situation and things will be getting better.

Thanks for your undertanding.
2016-6-12
Use props
andre
lvl.1

United Kingdom

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-6-8 23:32
I ordered z-axis yesterday, shipped today I didn't expect it to be shipped so soon with the 40 day ...

I just had the same surprise. I wanted to have a Z-axis and a spare battery shipped directly to my US hotel address so it was certain to be there by the time I arrive from the UK in three week's time. The current estimated shipping is 7 working days, plus delivery time, and having read some of the comments in the thread here I allowed enough extra time for the order to be processed and delivered.... and it has apparently just shipped by FedX two days later (on a Sunday). It's not a problem, the hotel will hold it for me, but it did come as something of a surprise.

I bet DJI are reading this and thinking "we just can't win - if we send it late, people complain. But send it too early and they are not happy either"

Andre
2016-7-3
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

andre@cix.co.uk Posted at 2016-7-3 16:17
I just had the same surprise. I wanted to have a Z-axis and a spare battery shipped directly to my  ...

Thanks for your comment, may you have a happy time filming.
2016-7-4
Use props
RegDawg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54091 ft
United States

So is it safe to say the z-axis is now being shipped quickly now? I noticed the product page shows 7 working days instead of the 30.
2016-7-4
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator

RegDawg Posted at 2016-7-5 03:20
So is it safe to say the z-axis is now being shipped quickly now? I noticed the product page shows 7 ...

Yes, it is faster now. Normally it's less than  7 days, just advertised 7 days to be safe.
2016-7-4
Use props
RegDawg
lvl.3
United States

Anyone place an order recently and already recieved it? Just want to make sure what their advertising is believable this time.
2016-7-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Go DJI your the dogs, and that's a compliment.
2016-7-8
Use props
RegDawg
lvl.3
United States

RegDawg Posted at 2016-7-8 13:21
Anyone place an order recently and already recieved it? Just want to make sure what their advertisin ...

Well I placed an order for the Z-Axis on 7/10/16 and received a notification on 7/11/16 that it has shipped. Thats awesome!!

Does everything get shipped out of China?
2016-7-11
Use props
DJI-H.C
Administrator

RegDawg Posted at 2016-7-11 22:13
Well I placed an order for the Z-Axis on 7/10/16 and received a notification on 7/11/16 that it ha ...

Normally it ships from US, it it's out of stock there, we might ship from China. I think you can check that once you receive the tracking number
2016-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules