can not replay dji email talking halfway with customer service
1009 10 2016-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hippolyte_xu
lvl.1

I was told not to reply onlinesales@dji.com. But after starting an conversion with customer serverice, I was told reply this email(oninesales@dji.com). It works several time to describe my case. UNTIL the last email to reply to confirm my change of order. I can not reply, The email keeps bounds back. I guess the customer service person on the other side does not know what happened on my end and waiting for my reply. Please help. The one talk to me is called An. That is all I know.
2016-6-5
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

hippolyte_xu, Please pass me your order number, we'll take a look
2016-6-5
Use props
hippolyte_xu
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-6-5 20:12
hippolyte_xu, Please pass me your order number, we'll take a look

my request number is (252491)

Order No.: 001179862421

Here is the reply from Ann. I ordered several parts and want to cancel only the "P4 100W Power Adaptor" from my order.

Thanks,

Rui

Ann (DJI)

Jun 5, 20:30 CST

Dear Rui Xu,
Thanks for your reply.
As per check,there are P4 Shell [1], P4 Gimbal Camera [1] and P4 100W Power Adaptor (without AC cable).Do you refer to cancel the P4 100W Power Adaptor (without AC cable)?
Thanks.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store
2016-6-5
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

hippolyte_xu@ho Posted at 2016-6-6 15:15
my request number is (252491)

Order No.: 001179862421

hippolyte_xu, I will ask Ann to contact you.
2016-6-6
Use props
hippolyte_xu
lvl.1

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-6-6 01:30
hippolyte_xu, I will ask Ann to contact you.

Hello  Ann has contacted me. And the problem will be solved once I mail back the AC charger.

The problem with onlinesales@dji.com is still not solved. Why DJI said "Please do not reply to onlinesale@dji.com" while customer service email says "Please reply this email for update"

Someone need to solve this confusing problem. Right now Ann can call me, but I have no way to reach her.

Here is what I get by reply Customer service email:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

onlinesales@dji.com
2016-6-6
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

hippolyte_xu@ho Posted at 2016-6-7 00:30
Hello  Ann has contacted me. And the problem will be solved once I mail back the AC charger.

The ...

May I know who or which department told you "do not reply to onlinesales@dji.com"? Can you please take a screenshot of it and the delivery status notification?
2016-6-6
Use props
hippolyte_xu
lvl.1

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-6-6 21:20
May I know who or which department told you "do not reply to "? Can you please take a screenshot o ...

Ok My bad. I have illusion I got an email not to reply. I took back what I said.

The problem is my email delivery to onlinesales@dji.com fail always. I can send email to other people. Is hotmail blocked by dji or my email is blocked by dji?
2016-6-7
Use props
hippolyte_xu
lvl.1

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-6-6 21:20
May I know who or which department told you "do not reply to "? Can you please take a screenshot o ...

Today it goes through.
2016-6-7
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Quite strange. We didn't change anything from our side.
2016-6-7
Use props
hippolyte_xu
lvl.1

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-6-7 21:12
Quite strange. We didn't change anything from our side.

Yes. Someone need to solve the problem. I can help if needed.

Ann told me to mail the charge back to you LA office and she will return me money + shipping fee. It is out for delivery today. Here is the tracking number 9505510244516162085575. Please let Ann know(My hotmail, gmail can not reply Ann's dji email again. Not feeling good)
2016-6-15
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

hippolyte_xu@ho Posted at 2016-6-16 05:16
Yes. Someone need to solve the problem. I can help if needed.

Ann told me to mail the charge back ...

I will forward the message to Ann. We have consulted our IT department about the hotmail issue and they are investigating now. We kindly suggest you use another email address other than hotmail to contact us if you need further help. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2016-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules