Feature built in Electronic Image Stabilizer
622 4 2016-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rizal
lvl.1

Indonesia

I suggest adding electronic image stabilization feature in RTF products such as phantom.
Despite using a gimbal , the output image or video will be more smooth .
Especially if the use of using a GPS mode is often the result of the video is not as smooth when using ATTI mode

2016-6-7
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Image stabilisation is probably available in most video editors now, so could be applied to video when needed. Probably no need to burden the processor on the Phantom. Besides the image should be pretty smooth already, do you suffer from a shaky image ?
2016-6-7
Use props
rizal
lvl.1

Indonesia

Aardvark Posted at 2016-6-8 00:26
Image stabilisation is probably available in most video editors now, so could be applied to video wh ...

Actually, the picture is already pretty good, it's just that, I believe it would be great.
Image stabilizing is required when taking a picture in GPS mode,
by rotating the unit (yaw) while moving.
My experience, images that are smooth, I refine again while editing video, the result is ... perfect.
2016-6-8
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

rizal Posted at 2016-6-8 21:28
Actually, the picture is already pretty good, it's just that, I believe it would be great.
Image s ...

"I refine again while editing video, the result is ... perfect."

Exactly, you make the decision. I think because we can do it in post editing there's probably no need for this feature. I would imagine as well that 4k image stabilisation would probably take some processing power, more perhaps than the P4 can provide (pure speculation on my part). P5 with quad core i7 ???
2016-6-8
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Electronic image stabilisation tends to degrade the video images. We already have world's best practice gimbal stabilisation, adding another layer on top of that would be superflouous.
2016-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules