Apple or Android?
1200 9 2016-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gfreddyunit
lvl.1

Belize

Which mobile device you guys recommend for the Phantom 4?
2016-6-7
Use props
Jkeller84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 396955 ft
  • >>>
United States

Whichever you prefer. Do you like Android or Apple better? We can't answer that for you. I can say it appears as if the iOS app is updated first, if that means anything to you.
2016-6-7
Use props
jwt873
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

I use both iOS and Android.  I didn't want to be married to one particular OS.  Currently I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 phone that works OK, but I prefer using my iPad Air because of the large display.
2016-6-7
Use props
gfreddyunit
lvl.1

Belize

After reading other post about IOS vs. Android and the replies here ill go with the IPad air 2. Thanks everyone
2016-6-7
Use props
Alari
lvl.2

Switzerland

I have a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact tablet, because for less money I get better hardware and a big plus for me - it's water (and probably everything proof, as I've dropped it 2 floors on concrete without damage ) plus extendable memory by SD card.. Had an iPad, didn't seem worth it.. But yes, in the end it's up to everyone's personal preference. The Sony is also incredibly light (have had it for over a year now and can't get tired of recommending)
2016-6-7
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello gfreddyunit, here is a recommended device list : 兼容列表.JPG
2016-6-7
Use props
Sundowner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97549 ft
United States

I'm using the Nvidia Shield K1, Android, it's been working fine for me.
and only $199
2016-6-7
Use props
vad7
lvl.2

Russia

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 AMOLED - works fine especially in the sun, no need sunshade.
2016-6-7
Use props
Jan Jensen
lvl.3
Denmark

i use a nvidia shield k1 8" android tablet... works fine and cheap also
2016-6-8
Use props
gsxr07boy
lvl.2

I have a iPad Pro 9.7 a galaxy tab s2 9.7 and also a Galaxy s7 and I can say without a doubt the iPad Pro works 100% perfect while android has some bugs not to bad but not perfect.
2016-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules