Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First litchi mission
762 7 2016-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jameswarden
lvl.2

United Kingdom

A bit scary but this was my first ever waypoint mission in litchi

2016-6-7
Use props
jameswarden
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I was quite nervous about sending this off on its own, had run two missions in the open field as a test beforehand and all went smoothly so decided to give it a go. I did notice the other thread with the drone flip during a litchi mission which is a shame, but for me all went smoothly thankfully.

Sorry about the twisting at the end, for some reason I feel more comfortable descending with some forward speed.
2016-6-8
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.3

South Korea

You're right at descending while going forward, so you can avoid the Vortex Ring State.

Make sure you do the right calculation when planning for autonomous flying.
2016-6-8
Use props
jameswarden
lvl.2

United Kingdom

huntcool001@gma Posted at 2016-6-8 10:18
You're right at descending while going forward, so you can avoid the Vortex Ring State.

Make sure  ...

Thanks i figured it was probably best to do so, I planned all the missions offline and used google maps to calculate the route and the altitudes, then before i ran the missions i manually flew a rough route to double check the hights.
2016-6-8
Use props
toddyplex
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452267 ft
Australia

That went very smoothly. Do you plan height as well, or just use the left stick as it flys along?
2016-6-8
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Nice scenery.
2016-6-8
Use props
jameswarden
lvl.2

United Kingdom

toddyplex Posted at 2016-6-8 10:59
That went very smoothly. Do you plan height as well, or just use the left stick as it flys along?

i planned the height to climb in between the waypoints as i wasnt sure if id lose signal when it passed round the far side of the copse. Signal was solid throughout though.
2016-6-8
Use props
gustofusion
lvl.3
United States

Heres a video that may help flying over terrain that rises and lowers.
2016-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules