DJI Go app suddenly disconnects
846 6 2016-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
donsio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 68104 ft
Philippines

Hello guys, I tried the 32 channel trick last night and tried flying this morning, had it on channel 30 i think and to my suprise the app suddenly got disconnected after flying for about 30 secs, i closed the re-opened the app but it can't connect, fortunately i still have control of the phantom and landed safely, had to restart the aircraft, remote and app to make it working again

I flew for 20mins and it didn't disconnect again. Anyone else have the channel trick experienced this?  Been flying for 2months now w/ no problems and this is the first instance it happened. FW is still on 1.140 and dji go app 2.8.3

Should I revert to stock channels?

2016-6-7
Use props
PhanFran
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4804163 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I'm not sure what you mean by 'disconnect'. If you have control of the phantom that must mean your RC is not disconnected. It might have been that you lost video connection but not RC connection, is this what you mean ?
2016-6-8
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try firmware 1.1.411 that came out two days ago....
2016-6-8
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello donsio, I'd suggest you to reinstall the app and update the firmware to the latest then try again.
2016-6-8
Use props
donsio
lvl.2
Philippines

@phanran

Hi Phan, nope, not just the FPV, the app just went dead, all signals were gone, it's like when you open the app while the quad is not powered on, on the top left it says aircraft disconnected, thats what happened =(

@DJI Paladin

Hi Paladin, I uninstalled 2.8.2 before installing 2.8.3 last time after upgrading to fw 1.140, flown for a few days w/o problems. Do you think increasing the radio channel might have caused this?

Gonna upgrade later and see what happens, thanks
2016-6-8
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you updated to firmware 1.1.411 that came out two days ago.... ?

And leave channel select on automatic. Something could be interfering with manually selected channel.
2016-6-8
Use props
donsio
lvl.2
Philippines

No I haven't, i've no issues w/ the P4 from day 1, with the fw that came with it and with 1.410 except for this incident, i'm gonna upgrade and revert to stock channels.
2016-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules