Has anyone, anywhere actually received their Osmo Pro/RAW adaptor...
1030 9 2016-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chubauk
lvl.3

Hong Kong

So after what feels like an eternity, I now have the Osmo Pro X5 setup with everything, including the DJI focus remote....and it is being held to ransome by the wait for the Osmo Pro/RAW adaptor cable.
As usual, the quoted 5-7 business days has since passed, and my cable hasn't shipped.

Yet the DJI site are still taking payment in full, claiming 5-7 days shipping.

Am I just habitually unlucky?

Has anyone had their Osmo Pro/RAW adaptor cables shipped?
2016-6-8
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Guess I'll answer it myself.....NO!!!

The same lame excuse has become laughable now....

" Greeting from DJI online Store!

Thank you for your email. Due to unforeseen demand, the shipment of your order of #44115884746 OSMO PART 67 DJI FOCUS-OSMO Pro/Raw Adaptor Cable(0.2m) has been delayed. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

And it will be back in stock in middle of June or so. We will expedite and ship it to you as soon as possible and the tracking details will update you later. Thanks for your patience and we do apologize for the inconvenience may cause.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to contact us. "
2016-6-8
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
We'll help to speed up your order once the stock is available.
Due to the National Chinese Dragon Boat Festival holidays, your order may be delayed for a while, sorry for any delay. Everything will resume to normal within a few days.
If there's any update, our sales representative will keep you informed by email at onlinesales@dji.com.
Your kind understanding would be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
2016-6-12
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

Hong Kong

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-6-12 19:00
Hello.
Due to the National Chinese Dr ...

Is that only celebrated on the mainland?

I'm in HK....like you, and it's not such a big deal here. It would have been cool to catch.
2016-6-12
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

Hong Kong

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-6-12 19:00
Hello.
Due to the National Chinese Dr ...

Okay..... the first batch (and it definitely is the first batch) is being shipped today.

Myself and all the other guys on here that jumped as soon as you said it was available, have all received shipment notices, to arrive this coming Thursday.
By the way, were you referring, in your last post to that boat race through Victoria Harbour last Thursday?
2016-6-13
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

chubauk@gmail.c Posted at 2016-6-13 22:23
Okay..... the first batch (and it definitely is the first batch) is being shipped today.

Myself an ...

Thanks for your feedback.
You know, your shipment was dispatched from SZ, China, so I mean the mainland in China. In Mainland, the national holidays for the Dragon Boat Festival this year is from 9th to 11th of this month.

Enjoy your trip in China!
2016-6-13
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

chubauk@gmail.c Posted at 2016-6-12 10:24
Is that only celebrated on the mainland?

I'm in HK....like you, and it's not such a big deal here. ...

Last week I ordered a z-axis with 30-40 days shipping, I figured I'd have it by thanksgiving, much to my surprise the next day I got a shipping notice? Go figure.
2016-6-14
Use props
jmcadory
lvl.1
United States

Got mine today, it had been on order about a month.  Doesn't work but it might be the X5 as it just points straight up with a solid green light (with the latest firmware loaded in the root dir on the SD card).  It was hard to fit into the handle, I had to press down on it just above the lock to get the lock to engage.  I will update later once support gets back to me on the problem.  
Update:  After chat w/support I will be sending in the X5 along with the adapter.  When I got the X5 back in December I was not aware there was no way to use it without the handle so the camera has never been used before.  Will update once I have any info from repair depot.
2016-6-14
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

jmcadory Posted at 2016-6-15 07:31
Got mine today, it had been on order about a month.  Doesn't work but it might be the X5 as it just  ...

Hello, jmcadory
Sorry about the problem.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.
2016-6-14
Use props
chubauk
lvl.3

Hong Kong

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-6-15 05:52
Last week I ordered a z-axis with 30-40 days shipping, I figured I'd have it by thanksgiving, much ...

Result!

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. That's beyond lucky!
I've received everything now, with the X5 adaptor and the Osmo Pro/RAW cable waiting for me at home in London. I'll be home on Friday morning, with a pretty chilled out Father's Day charity event to cover on Sunday.

Focus peaking is my next gripe, but other than that, it's happy days!

2016-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules