Thoughts on upgrading?
616 1 2016-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Glitch
lvl.2

I know I'm not asking specifically about the Phantom 2, but as a Phantom 2 pilot, I would like to know your thoughts on upgrading.

Short version: I'm debating between the V3 Professional and the Inspire 1

3pro- ~$1k on Amazon with extra battery
Inspire 1- ~$1.6k from B&H

Mostly I'm debating if the extra cost, higher weight, and larger size is worth the stability in the wind, smoother handling (b/c weight), upgradability, controller HDMI out, 360 camera rotation, 0 prop/camera interference, and faster top speed.

I know I've really wished my 2 was faster, less twitchy, and without prop interference, but I don't know if it's worth an extra $600 and more expensive batteries.

Your thoughts?
2016-6-8
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

Hello Glitch,

Where will you be flying the most? As a hobby or doing pro work? Will you be doing alot of traveling with the bird? I know it's not in your options list, but I'd recommend the P4. Similar weight, dimensions and setup with the P2 which will allow easy setup and transport, stable in the winds, and with the Go app (or other third party apps) you could get what the Inspire can do. Last, I don't know much about Inspire's camera, sorry.

These are my personal thoughts and knowledge up to this very moment, other forum members might know better than me.

Best wishes!
2016-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules