How to upload to Youtube?
3429 4 2016-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kirkd1989
lvl.2

United States

Another rookie question. How do you upload to Youtube without losing quality. No idea how people upload full 4k videos, when I upload mine it goes to crap.

Thanks for the help
2016-6-9
Use props
KAvery17
lvl.1

United States

I use Final Cut Pro X, I export the video in .MP4 format, after you upload to YouTube the video will need time to process and render a while longer (Even though you can view it right away after uploading). After a few hours it will actually show all the HD options from 720, 1080 or 4K depending on what format you shot. If that doesn't help let me know and I can send you step by step screenshots of how I upload in 1080HD 60FPS to YouTube. I struggled with uploading in HD for a while, I would instantly view the video and notice it wasn't in HD, delete the video and start the process over.

Here is a video I recently uploaded in 1080 60FPS

2016-6-10
Use props
WhitmanBarret
New

United States

You know, Youtube has some limits in videos for uploading, like length of video, video size, resolution and more. Maybe you can cut your 4k video to a shorter one, under 15 minutes; another problem might because your video format, is it compatible with Youtube required? Or you can compress your 4k videos before uploading. Here you can try this tool, hd video converter, used to help me a lot in upload video to Youtube, maybe you can try.
2016-6-11
Use props
kirkd1989
lvl.2

United States

lol still cant get youtube to show full HD....fudge meeee
2016-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules