Anyone tried with Google Glass yet?
1792 4 2015-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ktpens1
lvl.1

United States

Just wondering if there are any explorers out there that managed to load up the android app on their glass? My Inspire is on the way, and I hope to fiddle around with it and see what it can do to sync the flight camera to the glass display. It wouldn't really be beneficial as the primary display for configuring and editing your settings, but if you have two controllers it seems your first can display the telemetry data and flight controls, and the second can serve as the gimble control with the output of the camera going to glass. Then I can keep my eyes on the bird in the sky while seeing the overlay of what its seeing on my vision. It seems like integrating the two technologies could be beneficial as the glass display does a good job of being in your vision, but not being in the way. If not for displaying the feed, maybe it could be used as some type of telemetry output so the pilot can keep his head up towards the sky, yet still see all the info they need in their field of vision.
Anyways, if someone hasn't tried yet, I will be testing it out and seeing what I can make work sometime next week hopefully!

2015-1-21
Use props
mike.hamel.emai
lvl.1

Germany

What google are you using? I am thinking of buying the Zeiss Cinemizer.
2015-1-21
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

New fatshark 720HD googles have the HDMI in port , also the Zeiss cinemizers ...both should work  
Excelent, Google glasses hmm ....not sure bout them critters.
2015-1-21
Use props
mfkenson
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Hi Glass owner. I am working on the Glass with Vision+. Till now the SDK does not support Inspire 1..
2015-3-1
Use props
DMacD
New

Canada

I am interested in an app for google glass as well. I don't need and FPV just a heads up display with a few options so I can keep one eye on the unit during flight.  I also have an Inspire 1.  The only thing that I have found thus far that works with glass is this: http://www.uavx.com/ but it's pretty new and I don't belive that they are selling it anywhere.  Certainly let me know if you guys find a solution.
2015-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules