No camera Connection after update
1101 8 2016-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kasvandiepen
New

Netherlands

Hi all!

Recently i wanted to update the drone and the remotes to the newest firmware. In the update he stayed somewhere round 50% and stayed there for a long time. so i figured that something did not go as it should. when i disconnected the ipad it gave me a message that the update was finished. But now the inspire wont connect with the X3 and i cant operate the drone. I cant move it out of travel mode so i think the connection between the drone and remote is also gone.

Did anybody also witnessed this? Maybe a fix or solution?

Thanks in advance.
Regards Kas
2016-6-9
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Hi,

If I was a gambling man, I'd bet that you updated the FW on you RC before updating the aircraft. Try rolling back the controller FW by holding your finger down on the hat icon (top right corner) in the DJI app. Then update the aircraft if you haven't already and then update the controller.

Mark G.
2016-6-10
Use props
dronegeezer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23 ft
Sweden

I have the same problem...after the DJI GO app was updated there is no connection between the RC and the Inspire - I will not leave travel mode so I can mount the camera etc...

/Masse
2016-6-13
Use props
dronegeezer
lvl.1
Sweden

markaguille Posted at 2016-6-10 22:37
Hi,

If I was a gambling man, I'd bet that you updated the FW on you RC before updating the aircraft ...

I have the same problem...after the DJI GO app was updated there is no connection between the RC and the Inspire - I will not leave travel mode so I can mount the camera etc...

/Masse
2016-6-13
Use props
dronegeezer
lvl.1
Sweden

markaguille Posted at 2016-6-10 22:37
Hi,

If I was a gambling man, I'd bet that you updated the FW on you RC before updating the aircraft ...

/Masse
2016-6-13
Use props
Rinzler
lvl.3

United States

Guys. you must do the quad first then the controller. Downgrade the controllers using the goapp by holding the acadmey button in the top right hand corner. Then update the quad first then go ahead and update the controller. If there is a firmware mismatch between the two they will not link.
2016-6-13
Use props
markaguille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Or, you could try what Rinzler said. That might work too!
2016-6-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

dronegeezer Posted at 2016-6-14 04:07
I have the same problem...after the DJI GO app was updated there is no connection between the RC an ...

Can you please verify in which order you applied the firmware to the aircraft and RC?
2016-6-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Can you also please verify in which order you applied the firmware to the aircraft and RC? Have you tried reformatting the SD card in order to reattempt the firmware? Which result .txt file did you receive on the SD card? If the unit is stuck in travel mode, you may need to elevate the aircraft's landing gears in order to give the camera clearance to connect in order to reapply firmware..
2016-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules