958 5 2016-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apashkov
New

United Kingdom

Hi all!
Couple of questions regarding raw sttings
First of all as I understand video on sd card is recording automatically even is you want to record only in raw - is it right?
Second - I cannot find in the app settings for raw video how can I apply log color settings to raw?
At the moment in the settings for video option is for .mov or .mp4 and if I apply log in color it applies to video saved on sd but my raw files are no log profile
What do I miss?
Also I bought the battery extender for osmo and when I connect it with battery from inspire it doesnt switch on (I switch battery on of course) - any suggestions?
Thank you in advance
Andrew
2016-6-10
Use props
richardhurst
Banned
Flight distance : 2342808 ft
United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-6-10
Use props
apashkov
New

United Kingdom

richardhurst Posted at 2016-6-10 12:52
1. Video is always recorded also to the SD card whilst you are recording RAW to the SSD
2. RAW is RA ...

Ok - thank you )
2016-6-10
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

richardhurst Posted at 2016-6-10 07:52
1. Video is always recorded also to the SD card whilst you are recording RAW to the SSD
2. RAW is RA ...

Correct, RAW is RAW the image straight from the sensor to the SD Card. Then the work is done in Post. As a note RAW files are large and not all Post programs support them.
2016-6-10
Use props
elieluma1
New

Lebanon

hello
how can i see the  data of the ssd
i see saving on ssd and when i make it on the laptop nothing appear what can i do?
2016-6-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

elieluma1 Posted at 2016-6-15 23:10
hello
how can i see the  data of the ssd
i see saving on ssd and when i make it on the laptop noth ...

You would either use CineLight (Mac) or the Camera Exporter (Windows) in order to view your footage. For clarification, could you explain your process as to how you are attempting to access the files on the SSD card?
2016-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules