o(^-^)o
vincentlublink
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

OK,

I try it for the last time.

DJI what are you goning to do about the horizon drift on the inspire pro X5 camera gimbal?????????

Yes i did al the calibrations and they are good.

When we all fly with the Inspire pro X5, the horizon never stays level, when does a update come to make this disapear!!!????

Al your gimbals have this problem!, we have the Ronin ( same thing, not level in the horizon ), we have the Ronin-M ( same thing, horizon stays not level ), we have the Inspire 1 X3 ( same thing horizon not level).

we need a level Horizon when flying the Inspire pro X5, it's very inportant for us, when does DJI come with a solution?

We are not the only one with this problem, al a lot of people have the same isseu!!!
Do not tell us to calibrate, that answer makes us a little sick!

Thanks in advance
2016-6-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

In order to better address these issues, I would need additional information. Regarding the horizon issue with the Inspire 1 Pro, could you please provide a small video to show the extent of the drift you are experiencing? Could you please list the firmware versions that are currently on your aircraft and RC?

In regards to the Ronins, what is the complete set up for both units? Have you ensured that they are balanced on all sides? Could you also provide videos showing the drift that's incurring? What firmware versions are on them?
2016-6-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

In order to better address these issues, I would need additional information. Regarding the horizon issue with the Inspire 1 Pro, could you please provide a small video to show the extent of the drift you are experiencing? Could you please list the firmware versions that are currently on your aircraft and RC?

In regards to the Ronins, what is the complete set up for both units? Have you ensured that they are balanced on all sides? Could you also provide videos showing the drift that's incurring? What firmware versions are on them?
2016-6-16
Use props
fanse186c04e
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-6-16 18:05

No i will not adres a video, you have to accept that the horizon is NOT level when turning or fly left or right.

You know that is a big problem
2017-1-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fanse186c04e Posted at 2017-1-16 07:28
No i will not adres a video, you have to accept that the horizon is NOT level when turning or fly left or right.

You know that is a big problem

I would need visuals of some kind in order to see the extent of the horizon drift you are experiencing. In addition, could you please answer the other questions that were requested?
2017-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules