Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Iceland discovered with P3&Osmo
10138 8 2016-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PopArt
lvl.2

Poland

Hello! Here is the result of 8 days of flying around south/east/west of Iceland during my trip May this year - it's an amazing country especiially for UAVO operators (such a freedom!). PLease check out my newest video that present just a small piece of this gorgeous place. P3 pro, Osmo, 4-5 shoots with Lx100 and ND filters of course. Edited and Color Graded in FCPX and Colour Finnale. Enjoy! :-)

2016-6-10
Use props
DaddyOhh
lvl.1

United States

Going there in for work and my weekends are free. Any issues in traveling there with your gear?
2016-6-10
Use props
PopArt
lvl.2

Poland

DaddyOhh Posted at 2016-6-10 16:37
Going there in for work and my weekends are free. Any issues in traveling there with your gear?

No mate, no issues at all. Enormous free space for flying. I trid to be 100% sure so I even asked in some national parks if it's not the problem for me to flying but they said there is no problem at all. Even at the Glacier our gorgous guide told me that unless I am not flying near other people it is all fine. Just be carefull with the wind - can be very strong sometimes. And make sure to have a comfortable backpack if You choose some trecking and 3-4 h walk. I bought Manfrotto Drone backpack and I am more than happy coz I could insert there P3, Osmo, Lx100, additional batteries, ND filters and so on :-)

I will defenetly go back there just to prepare next movie because traveling in large group like ours didin't let me take all the shoots I would like to (time pressure and so on ;-)

Best!
2016-6-10
Use props
helidan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 459951 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

First class!! Amazing scenery! Thanks for sharing!
2016-6-10
Use props
videoguy
lvl.3
United States

Great work!!!!!!
2016-6-10
Use props
Ploy
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Stunning video. Well done!
2016-6-10
Use props
billcom
lvl.1

United States

Gorgeous video, editing and color grading!!
2016-6-10
Use props
DaddyOhh
lvl.1

PopArt Posted at 2016-6-10 22:49
No mate, no issues at all. Enormous free space for flying. I trid to be 100% sure so I even asked  ...

Great shots, and thanks for the information.
Check Six
2016-6-11
Use props
Ricky Wu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1360719 ft
Hong Kong

Good job
love your work
2016-6-16
Use props
Advanced