P3A App Broken
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wackobongo
New

United Kingdom

Hi All,
           Had my P3A for about a week, done 20 flights no problem. Started to use it today everything went fine until I noticed the app would not connect to camera and would not pick up the drone however the remote is connected to the drone as I can take off, hover, fly, use the gimbal to move the camera and it stays level. The phone (Sony Z5) says the usb is connected. So i tried it on LG G3 and it worked for one flight then that after landing and changing the phantoms battery also lost connection and will no longer connect. It appears to be the app not functioning so i tried a reinstall and it still wont connect. Any suggestions?
2016-6-11
Use props
benhopper14
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1013205 ft

I think I have the same issue
2016-6-11
Use props
rreindl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6491926 ft
United States

Try to delete the app and re install it.
2016-6-11
Use props
wackobongo
New

United Kingdom

rreindl Posted at 2016-6-11 23:08
Try to delete the app and re install it.

Already tried that
2016-6-11
Use props
ralinebe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276952 ft
United States

I'm having this same issue today. I haven't had any problems in weeks. I just reinstalled the app and that didn't work.
2016-6-11
Use props
leith.hawkins
lvl.1

Australia

Same Here.  Flew this morning came back and tried to fly again about 2hours later.

Reinstalled App
Task killed app
Turned RC and P3 on and then booted tablet and app.

Still getting a green light to indicate the the Drone is connected to RC but cant get the App to connect.

Firmware up to date and Tablet reset yesterday afternoon with new app
2016-6-11
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.3

Hong Kong

For Android,

You can try downloading different versions of DJI GO here, it might work.
https://apkpure.com/dji-go/dji.pilot?hl=en

Also, you can try some free "cleaner" app on Google Play, it will clean what might be left from your previous uninstalled DJI GO app.
2016-6-12
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello wackobongo, does the app stay in "How to connect" page? Besides, do you try some IOS devices or other usb cables?
2016-6-12
Use props
wackobongo
New

United Kingdom

Ok i solved it with android 6.0 go into options and turn on usb tethering and turn on midi. This solved the issue for me.
2016-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules