Dji Phantom 3 Standard HELP!
1267 5 2016-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
merlijnschuurma
New
Flight distance : 27657 ft
Netherlands

Yesterday i bought the P3 Standard. I used the DJI Go app to look at the camera. I could see everything fine until i was flying up around 20 metres in the air. Then it would say signal lost and asked me if i wanted to rth. I could fly the drone but just could see the video.

Is there anything i can do or should i bring it back to the shop.

Thanks in advanced!

2016-6-12
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.3

Hong Kong

You can update the firmware to the latest, if it still doesn't work, you should contact DJI contact and exchange it.

Thank you.
2016-6-12
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello merlijnschuurma, hope this video can help you and it would be better to test it in different areas:
2016-6-12
Use props
merlijnschuurma
New
Flight distance : 27657 ft
Netherlands

Hello DJI-Paladin

I tried all of that, but even in a big open grassenfield with no interferance i can only fly for Around 30m until i cant see the live feed.
2016-6-12
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

merlijnschuurma Posted at 2016-6-13 00:35
Hello DJI-Paladin

I tried all of that, but even in a big open grassenfield with no interferance i c ...

What's the drone's firmware version? If it's possible, you can try again with other RC.
2016-6-12
Use props
unklodie
New

Indonesia

mine got the same issue too. its not the quad or the RC. the real issue is actually with the latest firmware (1.6.80)

try to downgrade

The Steps :
1. Download the firmware at http://phantomhelp.com/Mobile/Phantom-3-Standard/#FirmwareArchive and select the fw that you want .bin file format

2. Insert the file to sd card, outside folder, and must be the only one .bin file format

3. Turn on the RC and the drone without sd card until it connect (RC and Drone)

4. Connect to DJI GO App (to see downgrade status stay at front page of the app)

5. Insert the sd card. Then the downgrade process is starting and rear led will turn to yellow and there will be beep sound from the drone (it is normal). See at DJI GO app, there will be status bar show the downgrade process. If the rear led becomes green it means the process is complete, you also can see the succes notice at DJI GO App.

6. Restart the RC and Drone, connect DJI GO App, check the FW. Finish.

I hope it can help the issue of 1.6.80 firmware for Phantom 3 Standard

NOTE : DO IT WITH YOUR OWN RISK!

source : http://forum.dji.com/thread-52777-1-1.html
2016-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules