Why everybody face with roll drifting? Is DJI going to resolve it?
965 1 2016-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stompdance
lvl.1

Ukraine

Why so many people say about roll drifting? Is it in every Ronin which is update firmware to 3.1? Or somebody lucky to avoid this roll drifting? As I see it is mistake of DJI in firmware 3.0? is it correct?
So everybody who were unlucky to buy Ronin with firmware 3.0 can't work with Ronin because it is roll drifting?
And how to fix it?
I see DJI tells that they have fixed it in firmware 3.1 but there is some problem in Ronin Assistant because there is no any update for firmware 3.1 in Ronin Asisstant. Some people say they can install 3.1 but many people tell there is no update in Asisstant. It is seems like something with s/n number.
Time is running and the problem is still remaining.
Because thousands of Ronins are lie in the boxes and can't work because of roll drifting.
But how to work with Ronin now?
Maybe good idea to install some old firmware 2.1 or 2.2?
Could you tell me please How to install old firmware (before firmware 3.0) for example 2.1 or 2.2 please?

Thank you in advance

2016-6-12
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
No worries about the roll drift issue any more. In the latest firmware (IMU V3.1), it does fix the roll drift problem, please refer to this thread for more update: http://forum.dji.com/thread-53404-1-1.html
Due to the system maintenance, the Assistant software v2.2 is not available for the latest firmware (IMU V3.1) upgrade not long ago, however, everything has resumed normal, you please upgrade the latest firmware in Assistant software v2.2.

If you have any problem, please let me know.
Thanks.
2016-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules