Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phone Not Connecting to RC
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lance.okonowski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114094 ft

Hey all,

Hope everyone has been getting some great shots.

I finally pulled the ol' P3P out after a few months of not being able to fly due to a busy work schedule and moving to an apartment. I finally got the bird to update to the most recent SW version, but my RC seems to not want to update at all. I tried plugging it into the bird (bird on and off), nothing happens [no blue light.]. Then I read that you can use the DJI app to update. Well when I plug in my phone into the RC, it doesn't recogonize it as a USB device (it does, however, charge the phone). This same phone worked a few months ago last time i used the bird.

Any ideas on how to possibly fix this? It's very strange as my entire config worked before (probably before some SW updates....)

Thoughts are great appreciated.  Happy flying!
2016-6-12
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

Hi Lance!

What device are you using? If its an Android v.6 there are some posts here saying you have to do a couple of extra settings on your device (sorry I can't remember how). You might happen to update your device recently to android v.6, maybe. What about the Go App itself? Is it a recent version?

Hans
2016-6-12
Use props
lance.okonowski
lvl.1
United States

vandruten Posted at 2016-6-12 16:49
Hi Lance!

What device are you using? If its an Android v.6 there are some posts here saying you hav ...

Hey Hans,

It is the most recent update. I will check on the Android settings.

Thanks for the reply!!

2016-6-12
Use props
vandruten
lvl.3

Indonesia

No worries Lance!
2016-6-12
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

lance.okonowski Posted at 2016-6-13 05:16
Hey Hans,

It is the most recent update. I will check on the Android settings.

Hello Lance, the firmware version of RC is important. If the firmware is later than 1.3.2, you can directly update it via DJI Go app. If it is earlier than 1.3.2 and the RC is GL300A version, you need to download the 1.3.2 firmware and use a flash drive to update it via the USB port on the RC.
2016-6-13
Use props
lance.okonowski
lvl.1

Paladin,
That is the version I have as I bought the drone when it first came out. Unfortunately, this technique didn't work either....it didn't recognize the USB plugged in and I tried with two different USBs. Is there a way to get a replacement?
2016-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules