Changing what Right rotating wheel does
4556 5 2016-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bruce
lvl.2
Flight distance : 686916 ft
United States

I sort of found this by chance.  I notice when I rotate the right wheel it would change the ISO.  if I pressed and held the C2 button and rotated the wheel a few times, it would change to control the aperature and then the shutter speed.  But, I had no indication as to which the wheel would control next.  Is there any documentation about changing what the wheel controls or how to easily change this.
Matter of fact, I have read through the documentation and have found very little that is useful (i.e. focus setting).  Is there an advanced document that details all of the "hidden" features?

thanks

Bruce

2016-6-12
Use props
ville.honkonen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80919 ft
Finland

I change just Phantom to Inspire and think this same problem about 2-3h and the answer is open the custom camera settings from C2 and klik the wheel now you can roll the wheel ISO settings.. then click it again.. and you can roll the shutter.
2016-6-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You can only customize the C1 and C2 controls for other functions. The gimbal and ISO wheel operations cannot be changed.
2016-6-16
Use props
312UAV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 768 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-6-16 21:13
You can only customize the C1 and C2 controls for other functions. The gimbal and ISO wheel operations cannot be changed.

You can switch the C1 C2 buttons in the app to allow you to switch the wheel from shutter to iso.
I found for some reason it only works on my C1 button and not my C2?

2017-11-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

312UAV Posted at 2017-11-20 21:15
You can switch the C1 C2 buttons in the app to allow you to switch the wheel from shutter to iso.
I found for some reason it only works on my C1 button and not my C2?

I do apologize for the late response. It should be able to work via the C2 button as well, have you tried reinstalling the app?
2017-11-28
Use props
312UAV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 768 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes got it.
Do you know anything about the IMU error - 27 after firmware update?
2018-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules