Drone Not Connecting - Red / Orange Lights
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZeeKeezer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13970 ft
United States

Hi Guys,

Was running my drone all day today, came home to clean everything was going to do a quick fly first but when turning on my controller, then the DJI GO APP, then the Bird, I click "Camera" on the go app like normal and usually it says IMU blah blah warming up, but right now it just says disconnected, and flashing red lights and yellow.. any idea?

Thanks!

I have a Phantom 3 Standard. Was just working a bit ago. Read below post.

EDIT:

I got the drone lights to go Green (flashing) after I installed the DJI  APP/ Connected the drone and got it updated (successfully) however, I  can not connect to the DJI Go App. Just says Disconnected, NA and no  signals anywhere (not even with the remote battery life).. wont even  connect to the litchi app either .. i can start the drone up and  move the camera with the remote so I know the remote and drone is  synced, I just cannot get the app to view the camera on the drone.

***the  app only started NOT working when I did an update when I got home it  looks like as it was working all this morning and afternoon***
No updates to iPhone, just the firmware update.

Phone is updated to the latest 9.3.2
DJI App is updated to the latest. (I deleted, and re-added the app still issue)
Drone is at latest.

So, something between updating it to the new firmware, messed this baby up
2016-6-12
Use props
ZeeKeezer
lvl.2
United States

see above. Moved to one thread.
2016-6-12
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello ZeeKeezer, have you tried to reset the wifi and use other device to try again? 3C重置wifi.JPG
2016-6-13
Use props
ZeeKeezer
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-13 03:53
Hello ZeeKeezer, have you tried to reset the wifi and use other device to try again?

Hello,

Is there a video going over this ? My apologies in new to this and do not understand the diagram as directed above.

Thank you.
2016-6-13
Use props
ZeeKeezer
lvl.2
United States

I did this a few times and no beep happened. I turned everything on see if it worked and the lights just flash yellow now but I can still get the bird to turn on and fly just still no DJI APP available. Also, I have never changed teh WIFI password and I was able to connect to the RC WIFI, said its connected (since I can fly it)

Fustrated.
2016-6-13
Use props
ZeeKeezer
lvl.2
United States

After reinstalling the app 3 times, I was able to get it connected and working.
2016-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules