Serious video transmission lag on my P3A
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brandamir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 125210 ft
United States

My DJI P3A is having serious video feed lag of about ~5 secs delay and it is not safe for me to fly it. I've already tried to reset the RC holding C1 & C2 and shutter at the same time and re-installing the latest FW. Please advise. DJI GO app: 2.8.3 IOS: 9.3.2 Aircraft: 1.8.80 Remote Controller: 1.6.0

iPhone

iPad mini 2

This drone is not safe for flying
2016-6-12
Use props
huntcool001
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Interesting, I didn't know interference can actually increase latency.

Did this happen right after you upgraded a firmware? If it is, try roll back to a previous version.  If not, it might be some hardware issue in the receiver/sender part of RC.

1. Try a different location if you haven't yet.  Try a different device also, like iPhone/Android Phone.

2. If that doesn't help, you have to contact DJI support and return it.
2016-6-13
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello brandamir, it is recommended to test outside and keep your eyes on the image transmission channels. You can enable the hardware decoding option then use the custom channel and lower the transmission quality. IMG_0754.PNG
2016-6-13
Use props
brandamir
lvl.2

It was none of the above. The gimbal circuit board had to be replaced . That's all !
2016-6-18
Use props
verticalisland1
New

I got this on my Phantom 3 4K, but it's the worse in town, or near ANY place that has wifi I think.  In the desert, away from town it happens less but still very limited range.  I bought this for in town video.  If I cannot figure it out will return to best buy I think.  This will be the 3rd drone from best buy in the last week for different reasons, like a VERY squeaky rotor on a Standard that I start with.     Might have to wait for gopro's drone if I cannot get this frustrating thing to work properly.  Or just buy a kit and learn to build one from scratch and throw a gopro on that.  
2016-6-21
Use props
FAS1
lvl.4

United States

The drone is safe for flying. Just keep it in VLOS like you're supposed to and don't go miles and miles out.
2016-6-21
Use props
brandamir
lvl.2

verticalisland1 Posted at 2016-6-21 19:07
I got this on my Phantom 3 4K, but it's the worse in town, or near ANY place that has wifi I think.  ...

I'm very sorry to hear about that. I would stay away from Bestbuy for Phantom 3's they like to sale the models with the older motors. My friend bought one on sale and he got the W322 instead of the new motor release W322B.
2016-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules