Warning message
1662 5 2015-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
john.email
New

Australia

I am getting a warning message -signal lost- by voice on my iPad ground station. Anyone know what this means?
I get this at the start of single waypoint flight, the drone rises 10 ft hovers then I get the message. I manually overrode the flight with the TX as I wasnt sure what the message refered to...sounds serious so now I am feeling insecure of flying the Ground Staion method.

2015-1-21
Use props
john.email
New

Australia

I have a F550 6 motor drone with Naza V2, FPV TX, 3D Gopro Gimbal. Battery is 14.8 V 4 cell 5500MA. Flight time usually 9 minutes.
Thanks Guy
2015-1-21
Use props
DJI-Jackson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51243 ft
  • >>>
China

"signal lost”means connnection between air system and ground system is broken. Please check the antennas of air system and the power of ground sysytem.
2015-1-22
Use props
john.email
New

Australia

So in my example of above, had I not panicked and taken control via the TX, what would have happened? Since I assume the drone had received the single way point instruction, would it have flown to that way point, then returned home and auto landed? Or would it have remained hovering until I manually took over?
2015-1-22
Use props
DJI-Jackson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 51243 ft
  • >>>
China

john.email Posted at 2015-1-23 10:32
So in my example of above, had I not panicked and taken control via the TX, what would have happened ...

Hi,john. Under a real-time single waypoint flight mode,please notice:

1. The aircraft will go into hovering station while the MC isn’t receive a heartbeat package from the GS
in 5 seconds;
 2.The aircraft will go into auto go home while the MC isn’t receive a heartbeat package from the GS in
a minute.

Tips:
When in the Click Go Mode, all Tx control sticks are disabled. To regain control using the Tx, flip the mode
switch to Manual mode, and then to other control modes (ACE: Atti, GPS Atti, or GPS Cruise mode;
WKM/A2/NAZA-M/NAZA-M V2: Atti, GPS Atti; Phantom 2: Ready to fly, Ready to fly (non-GPS)).
2015-1-23
Use props
john.email
New

Australia

Thanks DJI-Jackson. I ran a single way point test yesterday and everything went fine.  I moved one of the two antenna wires to a hanging down position underneath the dron on the RX end. I placed the TX module and antenna atop a rock 7ft high above the ground. The flight went well completed successfully. I did notice however "signal lost" voice message appeared when I was walking with ipad towards the drone so still think there is some issue lingering. Ill be doing more test flights the next week or so and will report back then. Thank you for your help so far
2015-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules