Aircraft Firmware Version :

DJI GO App Version :

iOS 2.8.3, Android 2.8.1

DJI Assistant 2 Version :

What’s New

Firmware

1.  Added support for the D-RTK GNSS.

2.  Added support for the A3 Pro.

3.  Fixed issue of Low Battery Level Warning being falsely triggered.

4.  Reduced the issue of sudden drops in aircraft altitude.

5.  Optimized flight control for different payloads.

6.  Optimized Intelligent Flight Battery authentication.

7.  Optimized Intelligent Flight Modes, including Waypoints and POI, and gimbal control.

Notes

1.  Be sure to use the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 to configure the Matrice 600.

2.  Ensure that the remote controller and Lightbridge 2 Air System have the latest firmware.

3.  This upgrade includes Intelligent Flight Battery firmware. Ensure that all your batteries are up to date.

4.  When using the A3 Pro, be sure to upgrade all the modules, i.e. the IMU Pro, flight controller, etc.

5.  Aircraft settings will be reset after firmware upgrade. Remember to reconfigure the settings.

For more details, please visit our official website: http://www.dji.com/product/matrice600/info#downloads

2016-6-13
Use props
brich12003.yaho
lvl.2
United States

I have type in the values for X,Y and Z values for added IMU's and GPS modules once I disconnect from PC and reconnect a lower value shows up for the 2- added pro GPS modules and IMU's .How can we make sure the values for XYZ are set since there is only a reset button ?Also only the mount screen shows under basic settings no way to update individual  components within the M600.I had to downgrade to previous firmware version then re-upgrade to update the 2 additional IMU's.
2016-6-24
Use props
civaljr
lvl.1
Brazil

good evening.
I bought m600 with ronin MX, but ñ'm trying to successfully turn the DSLR have control in shooting, lens aperture and diaphragm or solution?
2016-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules