OSMO wi-Fi interference
1435 8 2016-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
realsty
New

United States

OSMO wi-Fi interference causing delay and cutting off video display. Is there any plan to have wired display connection between OSMO and cell phone? If not it will be a good idea to design that way.
2016-6-13
Use props
YDG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 423045 ft
United States

change to 5.ghz may be better
2016-6-13
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Topvisions Thai Posted at 2016-6-14 08:53
My Osmo also  both 2.4 or 5.8 same  chopping  any live Youtube

Hello.
I think the resolution displayed in YT also depends on the YT settings. Please double check.
Any further information would be appreciated.
Thanks.
2016-6-13
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello, realsty
As you know, if the Osmo is connected to the cell phone with a wire, it won't be so convenient to control the Osmo remotely. Plus, the only micro-USB port on the camera is only for downloading the files from the SD card, since it's on the camera, it's not suitable to use it as a connection port to the mobile device.
However, your suggestion will be taken serious consideration. I'll keep our engineers informed about any of your good suggestions.

Thanks for your support.
2016-6-13
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Topvisions Thai Posted at 2016-6-14 21:15
Hello. DJI

What your  recomment set resolution of Osmo and YT matching and smoothly  live in YT.

Hello.
Hope you'll find some useful information in this website: http://www.winxdvd.com/resource/ ... e-for-uploading.htm

Thanks.
2016-6-14
Use props
realsty
New

United States

DJI....It's won't be convenient at all when shooting video single lost not connecting. My suggestion is to have wireless and wired option to connect OSMO to cell phone. If not they will be a another device going to  be in the market other than DJI.
2016-6-16
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

realsty Posted at 2016-6-17 12:28
DJI....It's won't be convenient at all when shooting video single lost not connecting. My suggestion ...

Hi Realsty,
I can understand. However, ever if you lost the connecting to the DJI GO App, the Osmo will continue the shooting itself normally.
Your suggestion about the option of wireless and wired connection has been reported. If there's any update, we'll let you know in time.

Thanks for your understanding.
2016-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules