New THINK TANK PHOTO Helipak is AWESOME
1711 8 2016-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HDP Videography
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55069 ft
United States

Ok I'm not a inspire owner as I have a P4 but I have to share this with you guys.  I don't work for THINK TANK PHOTO or MINDSHIFT GEAR either.  I bought my MINDSHIFT Gear first lite 30 for my regular cameras and all the gear that goes with it.  Now I will admit I'm a gadget junkie so when I saw this inspire Helipak bag was released I went to my local camera shop to check it out.  HOLY CRAP is this thing thought out.  There is so much storage and protection for the batteries, blades and what nots. They built this bag from the one they had for the phantom series Helipak.  Its designed to be used as a carry on with three different handles and it also doubles as a backpack with straps that tuck away when not in use.  Y'all should really check this bag out. It made me go on and get the one for the phantom series and seriously consider dropping the money on a Inspire.
https://www.thinktankphoto.com/collections/helipak-series/products/helipak-for-dji-inspire

2016-6-13
Use props
flighttime1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 906352 ft
United States

When the absurd zipper on the DJI case finally dies, that's going to be the new case. Nice.
2016-6-13
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

I have to agree that it was well thought out.
I wonder how many prototypes / design changes it took to get to this point.....

2016-6-13
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow that's a nice bag for the Inspire 1....  I want something for a backpack that will not be to heavy.  This might be the one

Rich
2016-6-13
Use props
simon
New

Australia

Hey there, I'm Simon, I work with thinkTank, just dropped in to say if you have any questions, we're listening, or you're welcome to email me simon thinktankphoto - Cheers! (I do fly, I'm not that good - I've had one "loss" and am still flying a second FUAV Seraphi for fun. I'm not sure which direction to go with it to be honest.)

Anyways! Cheers!

Simon
2016-6-14
Use props
dopeytree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks nice - can it fit the x5 gimbal case in?
2016-6-14
Use props
BGP1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 150577 ft
United States

Sweet! Just in time too.... ordered one along with pelican hard case for travel.
2016-6-14
Use props
bruce
lvl.1
Flight distance : 686916 ft
United States

mine just showed up.  I am underwhelmed.  (I have at least 4-5 Think Tank Bags for my still cameras and love them).  I have an inspire X5.  perhaps it fits the X3 better, but the dividers are WAY too big.  It just showed up, so I am still tweaking and maybe I can get things to fit (without having to cut the dividers!).  The picture looks great but its way too tight of a fit!

Color me disappointed.  (perhaps they will come out with smaller dividers.  Perhaps I can use some extra ones from my other bags).  

I do like the idea of the top pocket.

More to follow once I play a little more and cuss a little less!

Bruce
2016-6-21
Use props
theGrindLab.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1375846 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered mine today. Can finally limit myself to just one bag for my primary DSLR, lenses, and the quad.
2017-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules