Lightbridge 1 problem
861 4 2016-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
timotorvikoski.
lvl.1

Finland

Hello,

I had some issues with LB1. I'm flying S1000+, A2, LB setup with samsung S7 as my screen at the moment.
LB Showed that I have 99-92% of signal strength for control when powering on the system. From the beginning I had 95-85% signal strength on picture even I was next to the S1000+ (1-2m away from the aircraft).
After lifting it up ( several times) the picture starts to freeze in 20-50m range and after 50m range also control signal was losing so that s1000+ came down fale safe.
I didn't run any diagnostics yet and I wanted to ask if you guys have had any similar issues and what could cause this?

So after 50m range the signal of the picture drops to 40-50%.
There shouldn't be any major intereference on the field that I was flying on.

Any ideas?
2016-6-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

For clarification, have you had this set up for a while, or is this a new rig? Did you notice this issue after a firmware update or from a hard landing? What are the resolution settings on your camera? Have you ensured that the antenna on both the air and ground end are positioned for optimal range?
2016-6-14
Use props
timotorvikoski.
lvl.1

Finland

I sorted this out already. For some reason after firmware update the DBUS has switched to DR16 and Futaba T8FG was sending control signal itself and RF has turned on by itself. Video signal was apparently confused about this mix up.
Now all is working great.
2016-6-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

timotorvikoski. Posted at 2016-6-15 19:05
I sorted this out already. For some reason after firmware update the DBUS has switched to DR16 and F ...

Good to hear you're up and running again, thank you for the update.
2016-6-15
Use props
timotorvikoski.
lvl.1

Finland

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-6-15 17:15
Good to hear you're up and running again, thank you for the update.

I have had the system for a long time but never really flew long time, just a short tests.
Now I have been doing some more testing and found out some strange behaviour.
I'm not sure about the setup has been correct earlier but at least now I'm afraid to fly the system because no matter what I try to do, always the aircraft is about to escape.

Yesterday I tried to take the aircraft in the air.
I think I have all the settings correct but once again not sure.
Signal levels are about -30 for both antennas.

Should I reset all the control setup from A2 assistant and use only LB assistant?
How do I turn on IOC, Fail safe etc from LB assistant?
Or should I turn them on from A2 assistant and then adjust and calibrate with LB assistant?
The manuals are very bad with this combination. LB assistant is very limited.

Last night I took a flight when I was trying to fly the aircraft back home It almost flew away because apparently IOC was on even though I didn't turn it on any where.

There are a couple of channels mapped differently from A2 assistant and LB assistant, like ch 10. And for some reason I cannot change the channels to act with same action on both assistants.
Or should I just forget about using A2 assistant and put it back to default settings?

I have still A2 + LB1 setup and all the updates are the latest ones.

PS. I also noticed that channel on LB assistant are the same as they are on Futaba T8FG Super but on A2 assistant some of the channels are not the same ones. I cannot change the channel on A2 assistant to match LB assistant ja Futaba. I don't know if I should be able to change them or not. Please advise?
2016-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules