Using the Phantom 4 for music video
1431 2 2016-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shadyzee
lvl.2

Hey guys

this was my first Music video using the P4 , faced lots of challenging flying inside and then shoot out of balcony and bring it back , lol

hope you like it.
2016-6-14
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Unique and cool video. Can't wait to see your next MV Could you share some editing experience or something interesting in the process?
2016-6-15
Use props
shadyzee
lvl.2

Thanks Paladin

The idea was flying the drone from out the balcony to inside following the rapper , and then follow him to the bedroom and fly out from the other balcony !!! keep in mind I start flying drone just 2 months ago with the P4 :S

so I requested to arrive early and check the technicality issues and damn I found LOTS of issues.

1- flying from outside with GPS to inside wasn't easy at all.
2- The front sensors have to be disabled cause it wont go inside nor get the close shot I wanted for the rapper.
3- following him flying through the room door then all the way out of balcony to get final shot for the beach was one scary crazy idea cause I didn't know how the drone will act !! flying manual with no GPS and it was windy.

with all this I managed to get it after like 5 tries funny thing when I was following the rapper to the bedroom , the drone hit the edge of the door and it scare the shit of out of him and for some reason they kept his reaction at the MV , you can see it at 1:45. of course it scares me too.

another touch part was bringing the drone back , was fully manual , the avoidance sensor was off , GPS off and it was windy , had to catch it by hand from balcony .

more MV will be coming too using the drone , waiting for label release.
2016-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules