Ronin Battery just won't turn on. Sometimes!
1058 2 2016-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Newflame
New

Australia

Yeah Hi peps, I bought my Ronin about 3 months back. I have had endless problems with the battery sometimes working and then not working! It makes no difference with my set up if i have a small pay load or large, The battery will work sometimes then won't turn back on, or just won't turn on at all the next day! (witch i have had happen on set) so I go handheld. I have two batters with updates etc and still its so temperamental, I just can't depend on it. The boys at Lemac (melbourne) had a look at the battery terminals and noticed the two little pins were down, so i thought that was the issue, got it home today and loaded it up with my camera, balanced etc, it worked fine the first few times, on off, on off, Fantastic. Left it for a hr or so. came back and can't turn it back on!!!!!!!! For the love of god can someone please help! I have nearly had it with this!!
kind regards Trent
2016-6-16
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello.
As you stated that it has been noticed that the two pins on the battery may be broken, in this case, you may need to send the batteries in for repair. Keep a good battery connection is essential for the Ronin, sometimes we need to take care of the battery carefully and make sure it is inserted in the slot firmly.
If it's convenient, please try to use a good battery to check it out.

Any further feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks.
2016-6-16
Use props
Newflame
New

Australia

Thanks, i have taken it to EB Hobbies in Melbourne where i bout it from and they have taken it to repair. So it may be heading your way! cheers
2016-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules