Short 2 minute from today
2194 12 2015-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AshInspire1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Hope you like, still trying to used to it at he moment

All was good with the inspire, but a bit of drifting here an there !!

Plus im not getting range i would hope, about 270m and getting the weak signal in completely open area. Quite scary but im not sure what it will do. Fly away or drop out the sky
2015-1-22
Use props
DJI-JS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48940 ft
  • >>>
United States

the scenery was great!

can you try a quick scan of the channels to make sure you are on a clean channel? An open area could have some mobile phone company base station which will generate strong signal.
2015-1-22
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Good stuff ash!!
The range issue isn't good any ideas what's up with that.
I'm due for a first flight here soon wish me luck
2015-1-22
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

DJI-JS Posted at 2015-1-23 02:34
the scenery was great!

can you try a quick scan of the channels to make sure you are on a clean cha ...

I've asked this question before and never got an answer! How does anyone do a quick scan of the channels? Any help would be nice lol

Mike
2015-1-22
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Looked great ,,,Ash are you carrying your cell on you not in airplane mode maybe??
2015-1-22
Use props
AshInspire1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Colonel Angus Posted at 2015-1-23 08:18
Looked great ,,,Ash are you carrying your cell on you not in airplane mode maybe??

Actually thought about that but i left it in the car and my car keys well away. I'll try again tomorrow see how far i get
2015-1-22
Use props
AshInspire1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Actually thought about that but i left it in the car and my car keys well away. I'll try again tomorrow see how far i get
2015-1-22
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
United States

AshInspire1 Posted at 2015-1-23 09:05
Actually thought about that but i left it in the car and my car keys well away. I'll try again tomor ...

I called tech support and they told me that you take it out of auto and see what channel has the best signal for where your standing at that point in time. So I'm guessing that's what DJI-JS was talking about. I'm just trying to learn as is everyone else. I told the tech that my inspire has been rock solid and I'm leary about trying anything new as I've had no problems. Only once did my spotter say that while in GPS mode it was drifting a bit but I was like 500 ft from a cell tower so go figure lol. and it only happen once out of 22 flights.....

Mike
2015-1-22
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Your giving me the confidence to try a flight tomorrow as I think its 40 degree possibly.
Update when you can safe flight.
2015-1-22
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
United States

Colonel Angus Posted at 2015-1-23 09:48
Your giving me the confidence to try a flight tomorrow as I think its 40 degree possibly.
Update whe ...

Well my first flight outside was only 6 feet up but was rock solid. I didn't do any auto take offs or landings as it's so easy to lift off and land don't see the need. Small steps at first I think it's just important to have a good solid checklist and stick to it.... EVERYTIME

Mike
2015-1-22
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Sven, Great to hear the good stuff !!
Another successful flight and definitely agree on discipline's during flight sure gets rid of the fluster factor to know what your piloting can handle about anything you throw at it. Stable is good to hear that's a crane shot not many can get unless equipped properly. Good reason to be happy!
2015-1-22
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

svencool Posted at 2015-1-23 09:51
Well my first flight outside was only 6 feet up but was rock solid. I didn't do any auto take offs  ...

Im doing that today temp is 40 !
In about 30 mins its first flight id to hover rock solid till battery dies.

Have you all noticed when in auto channel seek the TX picks a channel in the middle of all the channels that are unstable. I noticed this many times now and have manually selected a lower channel #5 instead of 17 the auto feature hunts out and is surround by unstable channels.

Anyone else seeing this ??
2015-1-24
Use props
AshInspire1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Colonel Angus Posted at 2015-1-25 04:23
Im doing that today temp is 40 !
In about 30 mins its first flight id to hover rock solid till bat ...

Mmmmmmm this is Imetres ting
2015-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules