Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ADOBE DNG RAW to ADOBE DNG RAW FOR PREMIERE
2462 4 2016-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ales Bajc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 215289 ft
  • >>>
Slovenia

Hi guys,

i have one question. I exported files from SSD in ADOBE DNG RAW SEQUENCE but no in ADOBE DNG RAW SEQUENCE COMPATIBLE WITH PREMIERE. We already formated SSD disk to try this again.
Offcorse when i import files i got message " files not supported or files are damaged"

May anyone knows how to fix this to edit those files in Premiere. :/

Thank you for your answers guys.

Best regards
Ales
2016-6-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You need to export the files from the SSD either via Cinelight (Mac) or the DJI Camera Exporter (Windows) prior to importing into Premiere.
2016-6-20
Use props
richardhurst
Banned
Flight distance : 2342808 ft
United Kingdom

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-6-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

According to some customers, Premiere Pro CC recently received an update that can now directly import the RAW X5R files to Premiere via the media browser. If you have that version of Premiere, that may be something that you may want to look into.
2016-6-24
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-6-25 04:49
According to some customers, Premiere Pro CC recently received an update that can now directly impor ...

This is correct. Its faster to export to Adobe Raw DNG than the version for Premiere in the Cine Light option. Why? There is no need for zero-padding of bytes; the resulting file sizes with the former workflow are also smaller.
2016-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules