Virtual Reality
692 3 2016-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matthew.jones20
lvl.2
Flight distance : 516886 ft
United States

Hi- is there a way to use "goggles" to view the phantom 3?

Thanks!!
2016-6-20
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Matthew, if you are using a Phantom 3 Pro/Adv, you can install an HDMI module on the RC in order to use some FPV goggles. But currently DJI Go app cannot support the VR goggles. If you want to use them, it would be better to do a search in the forum because some pilots use VR goggles with 3rd-party apps.
2016-6-20
Use props
interceptorx5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 397 ft
Australia

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-21 14:34
Hello Matthew, if you are using a Phantom 3 Pro/Adv, you can install an HDMI module on the RC in ord ...

Hi DJI-Paladin,

I am getting the Headplay hd and I have the HDMI module fitted so I can use these cant I.? What do you mead when you say the DJI Go App cannot support VR Goggles,?
2016-6-20
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

interceptorx5 Posted at 2016-6-21 15:31
Hi DJI-Paladin,

I am getting the Headplay hd and I have the HDMI module fitted so I can use these ...

Theoretically speaking, it is supported but I'm sorry to say that I'm not familiar with this device so I cannot guarantee this. And VR goggles are different from FPV goggles.For example, some VR goggles can control the camera by nodding your head while using the 3rd-party app. But DJI Go app doesn't support this. For more information and testing, you can do a search in google or youtube.
2016-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules