Firmwear up-date report.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arives
lvl.4
Flight distance : 453684 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Professional 3 machines, I have two, were updated with the new firm wear, along with my five batteries, and it went splendidly. I flew them both after doing a cold and level IMU calibration on both, and of course the compass calibration as well.
The older machine flew perfect, steady as a rock at 30 feet in 15 MPH winds, and the second one I used last night to video the rise of the  full moon. That I did in 15 to 20 MPH winds, at 390 feet altitude. It was stationary in one place for about 10 minutes. The video is rock solid, and well exposed even in the low light of dusk.
Unfortunately the horizon was obscured by some low clouds, so the moon was delayed in its appearance by about 5 minutes. However it arrived, and the bird taped it very well even in all that wind.
I haven't had time to explore the new stuff the new programming has brought to us, but the basic stuff, taking off, flying, landing, all is great.
This isn't breaking news, but I thought with so many having problems with their updates, it would be nice to report a duel update that went perfect.
2016-6-21
Use props
Airspace Explor
lvl.3
United States

I have not had a duel with an update.
2016-6-21
Use props
paul
New

Canada

Flying a P3S. So far no issues after the latest firmware update.
2016-6-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

That's how it's all supposed to go.
Thanks for posting.
2016-6-21
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Thanks for your sharing. I'm also looking forward to your video.
2016-6-21
Use props
arives
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Airspace Explor Posted at 2016-6-21 12:30
I have not had a duel with an update.

Neither have I but I did a duel firm wear thingy. does that count?
2016-6-22
Use props
arives
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-22 00:01
Thanks for your sharing. I'm also looking forward to your video.

Video is long and unfortunately with the low cloud delay in showing the moon, my battery began to squeak at me, and I had to return to mother earth. So I never did get a full moon shot that was clear of clouds. Good idea though. Mother nature jumped in front of the moon. How about that? It actually is the second time I've tried a similar shot and both times the clouds played tricks on me. I give up---- until the next time.....
2016-6-22
Use props
Airspace Explor
lvl.3
United States

arives@capecod. Posted at 2016-6-22 09:24
Neither have I but I did a duel firm wear thingy. does that count?

Maybe you should start a best dressed quad pilot fashion thread.
2016-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules