DJI Assistant 2 for mac or windows xp
23298 24 2016-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
winfrieddows
lvl.1

Switzerland

I would like to configure my new A3. But the DJI assistant 2 software is only available in a version, I can't run. I have a mac and a pc with windows xp, of which none works. I read on different sites, that there is a software version for mac. But I can't find a download? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

2016-6-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

If you are using the same Assistant 2 as the one for the Phantom 4, the A3 would also be recognized on a Mac. When plugged in, you should get a prompt to download drivers for A3 connectivity. It would be the same for the PC as well.
You can find the Mac version of the Assistant 2 Software below:

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... aller_mac_1.0.4.dmg
2016-6-21
Use props
winfrieddows
lvl.1

Switzerland

Thanks Jamie. Will try with that.
2016-6-21
Use props
winfrieddows
lvl.1

Switzerland

With the DJI Assistant 2 I downloaded from the Phantom 4 section, when I start the software, it tells me to plug a USB. I power up the A4 system with a 4s battery, and connect the LED-module to the computer USB. Nothing happens. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
2016-6-22
Use props
winfrieddows
lvl.1

Switzerland

Still can't connect my new A3 with the DJI Asstistant 2 on mac. Any help, please?
2016-6-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

winfrieddows@in Posted at 2016-6-22 16:37
With the DJI Assistant 2 I downloaded from the Phantom 4 section, when I start the software, it tell ...

Just to clarify, do you get any audio queue indication that something was plugged in? Have you tried reinstalling the Assistant 2 with the A3 already plugged in? Have you tried using a different USB cable?
If you could happen to provide any visuals on how it's connected to the computer, it would be appreciated.
2016-6-23
Use props
winfrieddows
lvl.1

Switzerland

There is no indication of something plugged in. I can see an illustration with a plug and an arrow, telling me to plug it. But my plug is connecting the (fast yellow blinking) bluetooth modul with a USB-port of the computer. Anyways, I now got my hands on a new windows machine. There it works.
Thanks.
2016-6-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

winfrieddows@in Posted at 2016-6-25 04:04
There is no indication of something plugged in. I can see an illustration with a plug and an arrow,  ...

I'm glad to hear you were able to find a computer that works. Please let me know if you would eventually need to revisit connecting to your MAC.
2016-6-24
Use props
victorpinto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 125371 ft
Switzerland

I need to use a Mac and doesn't work
can not  see the USB cable
help!!!!
2016-6-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

victorpinto Posted at 2016-6-25 05:18
I need to use a Mac and doesn't work
can not  see the USB cable
help!!!!

For clarification, are you trying to connect to the Assistant 2 Software for the A3 like the OP, or is this a different unit? Could you verify what MAC version you're using? Have you tried different USB cables?
2016-6-24
Use props
victorpinto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 125371 ft
Switzerland

I tried with all the cables I have and are all working

Os X El Capitan
Vers. 10.11.15
2016-6-25
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

greetings chaps,

I too have had no luck with my mac and assistant 2 on the matrices 600 so instead used a virtual windows via parallels and this worked but would like to use mac if possible.

Also can anybody connect via assistant 2 to the light bridge settings, mine just said connecting and stops there, maybe there is nothing behind the door to play with and if so why tease!!!

r
2016-8-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

ricci2 Posted at 2016-8-4 08:08
greetings chaps,

I too have had no luck with my mac and assistant 2 on the matrices 600 so instead  ...

It would connect the same way as the M600. Since you are using a virtual Windows system on your MAC, I'm unsure if you have all the parameters for connection. If you are referring to the M600's Lightbridge component, you should be able to see the option for both components upon connecting the M600 to the computer. You can try power cycling the computer with the aircraft turned on and plugged in as well.
2016-8-4
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

hello,
In the sprit of experimentation I have done many  things to eliminate my equipment, I now have a windows tablet running a fresh install of W10, new download of assistant 2 with both the w10 drivers, new cables and different usb ports, usb3 and 2.
I only now see lightbrige, and no m600, the virtual windows will see both components but the light bridge will not open settings just what firmware is installed. would you be able to confirm on the assistant 2 with the m600 the settings page will open revealing more options. if settings is not available i suspect people would like to know its not broken just not available.

The new tablet with a new copy of w10 will only show light bridge with the above limitations, I have cycled the power many times and run the software in compatibility modes and no improvement, so I can only think its a windows 10 issue communicating with your software.

thanks

R
2016-8-5
Use props
nic
lvl.1

United States

Hi..
I am using a MacBookPro with VMWare Fusion to run Windows 7 Pro.  

I had A3 and LB2 mounted on S1000+ and DJI Assistant 2 would work.

However, due to issues with Zenmuse Z15 5D3 gimbal drifting aimlessly, I reinstalled original DJI Lightbridge and DJI A2.  

After I put these back on the copter, DJI Assistant 2 would NEVER reconnect again.

Now I will try using different usb cables and then  reinstall again A3 and LB2 to see if I can get DJI Assistant 2 to connect.

Good luck to ALL of you who buy DJI products.  
2016-8-7
Use props
N800UA
lvl.1

United States

nic@jetclipper. Posted at 2016-8-7 08:11
Hi..

I found DJI A2 Assistant and it worked with A2 ... but question still remains.  Will DJI A2 open in the new DJI Assitant 2??

Thanks.
2016-8-8
Use props
edducati
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63507 ft
New Zealand

I have an S1000, A2, LB2, and Z15-GH4. I have tried both on Mac and Windows to connect to LB2 with Assistant 2, I can upgrade and downgrade firmware, but when trying to get to the settings menu, the LB2 link light flashes red (trying to link), the settings says trying to link to LB2 and nothing happens sits there. Very friggin frustrating. I have no video from the LB2 EXT or HDMI a,d I think the unit is defective.

This is BS DJI.{:4_154:}

2016-8-23
Use props
edducati
lvl.1
New Zealand

nic@jetclipper. Posted at 2016-8-7 23:11
Hi..

My gimbal was also drifting until I upgraded the gimbal to version 3.0
2016-8-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

N800UA Posted at 2016-8-8 19:55
I found DJI A2 Assistant and it worked with A2 ... but question still remains.  Will DJI A2 open in ...

No, the A2 will not work with the Assistant 2 Software.
2016-8-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

edducati Posted at 2016-8-23 18:15
I have an S1000, A2, LB2, and Z15-GH4. I have tried both on Mac and Windows to connect to LB2 with A ...

Could you clarify which version of the Assistant 2 Software you are trying to run on the Mac? Could you clarify what operating system version you are running for Windows? Based on the information provided, you may need to check for current firmware once we can get you connected to the Assistant 2 Software.

For the gimbal drift, have you already tried performing an IMU calibration and gimbal calibration in that order? Does the gimbal appear to be balanced?
2016-8-24
Use props
edducati
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-8-25 06:53
Could you clarify which version of the Assistant 2 Software you are trying to run on the Mac? Coul ...

Gimbal is fixed by upgrading to version 3.0 with Gimbal Assistant.

Assistant 2 is version 1.9, OSX ElCapitan, and Windows 7 Ultimate Pro.

With Assistant 2  I can upgarde and downgrade but will not go into settings screen.
2016-8-24
Use props
Gary Arm
New

Ireland

Have updated my controller, now need to update my Drone, do I need a cable to connect my drone to my I phone 6 ?
2017-2-5
Use props
fans08cf0b62
New

United States

I have a phantom 4 pro and I would like help with someone sending me the link to download dji assistant 2 for a pc that is running windows 10
2017-3-22
Use props
fansb03bf589
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15344 ft
United Arab Emirates

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-6-21 11:44
If you are using the same Assistant 2 as the one for the Phantom 4, the A3 would also be recognized on a Mac. When plugged in, you should get a prompt to download drivers for A3 connectivity. It would be the same for the PC as well.
You can find the Mac version of the Assistant 2 Software below:

Hi Jamie i just want to ask you something about data analysis
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fansb03bf589 Posted at 2017-4-10 08:52
Hi Jamie i just want to ask you something about data analysis

Just to clarify, had you PM'd me and I haven't responded yet or do you have your own thread on your question? If it's the former, could you happen to resend it?
2017-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules