Sport mode
789 3 2016-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rliamharpurb
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi guys

I know sport mode is more responsive and I've only noticed it today on the flight I just done it struggles to fly in a straight line, towards me,
Also when it flies off course eg if I'm flying back to home point along the line on the map, if I adjust by turning the quad it will turn I let off and there is like a half second delay and it will continue to turn thus over turning so I then have to turn back the other way, I have good muscle memory and I am extremely gentle on the sticks so not sure why it does this. I will try again next time I get to fly as I thought it could be the wind but my friends p3 pro doesn't play up at all and flies perfectly straight in the same conditions, any ideas?

Along with the altitude drop when stopping, altitude drop when hovering and in ability to maintain a altitude reading above 0m if I hover after take off I am really fed up with the p4 now I know it is 95% great and enjoyable I am really starting to regret not getting a p3 pro

On a plus note today I went 1.3mile had no video drops or loss of rc signal

Liam
2016-6-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

If it's drifting then you didn't get a clean compass calibration and also do another IMU calibration.
As far as a slight altitude adjustment from Sport mode to stop is normal.
You say it cannot maintain altitude when hovering, if it's never been crashed, the sonar sensors are clean, you have nothing attached to the legs, on latest firmware, then I would say you need to send it in for repair.
Can you please get a video of it hovering and not keeping it's altitude, I would like to see that video and forward it on to R&D.
2016-6-21
Use props
rliamharpurb
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I will recalibrate tonight and get a video tomorrow if not improved

No never crashed and will try the IMU and compass
2016-6-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

rliamharpurb Posted at 2016-6-22 02:06
I will recalibrate tonight and get a video tomorrow if not improved

No never crashed and will try t ...

great, I'm sure it will be fine after the calibrations.
If not then please post the video and contact support and see about sending it in for repair.
2016-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules