New tablet not compatible with DJI GO app?
2000 3 2016-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tytlyf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72867 ft

Hi everyone, just bought an Asus Memopad 7 LTE today and it doesn't appear that the DJI GO app is compatible with the device.  I bought this tablet for only that purpose.  Is it true that this device isn't compatible?  It has Android 4.4.4

Just want to make sure before I get a refund.  Thanks!
2016-6-21
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

If you look at the DJI web page for your Phantom (you don't say if its a 3 or 4) you will find a list of recommended devices that will work.
As you are buying it just for the Phantom then choosing one from the recommended list is, well, recommended   
2016-6-21
Use props
tytlyf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72867 ft

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2016-6-22 05:11
If you look at the DJI web page for your Phantom (you don't say if its a 3 or 4) you will find a lis ...

True, although my Galaxy S4 isn't mentioned on the list and seems to work well.  I did install the apk file to the tablet and tried all the functionality, seems to be working fine connected to the AC.
After I installed the apk on the tablet, now when I browse to the DJI GO app in the google play store it says both devices are compatible.  Strange.  See attached.  Before I couldn't even find the app on the new tablet and now after the apk it shows compatible.
Untitled.jpg
2016-6-21
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello tytlyf, here is the recommended devices list: 兼容列表.JPG
2016-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now