Remote not Working
581 2 2016-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jhortop99
New

Myanmar

Hi!

I have tried everything to get my professional remote to work. Installed new software, deleted the file after putting it on the camera, tried to re download the files, re installed my dji app. The light on the remote still stays red, I also do not have the option to update with my dji ap any longer.

When I did it through the app at first it worked then I rebooted the rc and the red light came back. It is also making a beeping spins when I leave it on too long while trying to fix it?!

http://Hortop
image.jpg
2016-6-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

In order to better assist you, I would need additional information. Did this issue occur after a firmware update, or is this an out of box issue from a purchase? What firmware is currently on your aircraft? Did you update the aircraft first or the RC? Can you clarify whether the LED on the RC is red when the aircraft is on?

Please be advised that if you leave the RC on without any inputs on your part for an extensive amount of time, the RC will begin to beep until it is used or turned off. It may also beep if a joystick is out of place when you start it up, indicating that the sticks aren't level.
2016-6-21
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello jhortop99, it would be better to post a video of your issue here. What's more ,based on the red led and beeping that you talk about, you can try to calibrate the RC at first:

2016-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules