DJI Phantom 4 Backpack
1765 6 2016-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leonardk12.comc
lvl.2
United States

Received the new backpack. At first blush I'm disappointed. Maybe my expectations were to high. Maybe with use it will get better. The part that sets against the back has a big bump in it that, I think, will really be uncomfortable. Getting the 4 in and out, well, I like the foam case better for that. One of the side pockets has a zipper that will hardly work. Not sure what one can store in the side pockets because of the curves, cables I guess. The end pillow zippered case only works for a iPad mini I guess. Sure not a regular iPad. It is a big step down from the Phantom 3 case, in my opinion. For $200 I wish I had stuck with the foam shipping case and a iPad bag. Hoped to put it all in the new backpack. Maybe it is all me. Maybe someone will do a video review and explan what everything is for and how to use it. The foam sleeve that the 4 sets down in, is not deep enough to offer protection for the motors and the plastic prop connectors, the motors stick above the sleeve. Leaving them exposed to damage and breakage. Way the case is shaped putting the 4 in upside down seems even worse. Then there is a envelope with screws in it. No ideal what those are for. Thought it was suppose to store a laptop, mine will not fit.

What experiacne have others had? Looking to be enlighted I think. All in all wish I could return it.
2016-6-22
Use props
leonardk12.comc
lvl.2

OK, got my 13" iMac to fit. Have to move some of the straps aside and then the zipper opens enough. The screws are for replacing the hardshell if one wants or needs to. What I still do not like is the iMac sets on top of the motors, you can feel them pushing up the material the iMac sets on. Looks like it would be way to easy for the plastic props mounts to sustain damage which could lead to prop loss in flight. Need some kind of cover to place on tops of motors or ??? for better protection.

Looking for others input.
2016-6-22
Use props
Theresa Strange
lvl.2
Flight distance : 168330 ft
United States

I too was totally disappointed. Ended up selling it. All the hype and promises proved to be huge disappointments. I couldn't fit all the items that they advertised into the slots without fear that they would get damaged. (including the P4). I just ordered from Banggood a similar case but with styrofoam like the P3 case. Bang good Phantom 4 Backpack
2016-6-22
Use props
leonardk12.comc
lvl.2

How and where did you sell it?
2016-6-22
Use props
bengalboy69
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11134446 ft
  • >>>
United States

5:11 Rush 72 backpack is a great backpack for more than just your Phantom 4.  Expensive with foam insert for Phantom 4, but, far more functional as a backpack with plenty of room for other gear.
2016-6-22
Use props
cassie
New

China

Hi, I also find some other backpack here: http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopter-parts/pp_356950.html
2016-6-22
Use props
Theresa Strange
lvl.2
Flight distance : 168330 ft
United States

leonardk12.comc Posted at 2016-6-22 21:12
How and where did you sell it?

eBay and somebody from outside of the US bought it. I took a slight loss on it but better someone else using it then sitting around here gathering dust.
2016-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules