I give up.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WolvesSi
lvl.2

United Kingdom

ok, I've tried everything.

My phantom 3 standard keeps losing RC signal, also the gimbal is slightly off level.

I've tried absolutely everything. I've had bad experience with DJI support but I've decided I'm sending it back to them

What is the procedure? And any ideas how long they take?

Thanks.
2016-6-22
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Apparently from recent glowing reports, turn around has been only a week for some.
I suppose it depends which service centre you send it to. Where are you located, find the nearest one.

RedHotPoker
2016-6-22
Use props
guns&cameras
lvl.2

United States

You have to file a trouble ticket with DJI and they will send you a RMA and UPS shipping label.
2016-6-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry you are having difficulties, here is the link to get the process started. http://www.dji.com/support
Have you done an IMU calibration on a perfectly flat surface? Have you done a gimbal calibration?
Are your antennas pointed in the correct orientation?
If you are flying in a neighborhood, your Phantom is on 2.4 which is the same as almost every WiFi router in each home.
can you try in a open area free of interference.
Does the WiFi signal strength meter drop down as you lose video signal?

2016-6-22
Use props
digdat0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11896378 ft
United States

guns&cameras Posted at 2016-6-22 14:06
You have to file a trouble ticket with DJI and they will send you a RMA and UPS shipping label.

Pretty much this. File ticket, they send shipping label and you pack it and ship it. I would recommend including all of your documentation and a letter advising what the issue may be.
2016-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules