Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Parkouring to Get the Train! in 4k
721 3 2016-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyGround Produ
lvl.1

Italy

Whilst shooting this video with our amazing phantom 3 professional we had a problem with the gimbal's y-axis stabilization. We simply made it work by turning the drone off and back on. From there everything was fine. Do you have any idea on how this has happened?
Anyways in this video two amazing parkourers rush through Rome in the desperate need to catch a train on time. The question is, will they make it. Well, find out yourself! Let us know what you think!

2016-6-22
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Cool video. As for the yaw axis issue, we need more information.
2016-6-22
Use props
SkyGround Produ
lvl.1

Italy

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-6-23 08:41
Cool video. As for the yaw axis issue, we need more information.

Thank you! So in regards to the x-axis issue, when I turned on the drone and I made it take off, as soon as I moved it horizontally I noticed that the gimbal was frozen on the x-axis. The strange thing is that it was still stabalizing on the other two axis. So I brought it back down I recalibrated the compass and gimbal but nothing changed. At that point I switched it off and then back on and everything was fine.
2016-7-2
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

SkyGround Produ Posted at 2016-7-2 18:09
Thank you! So in regards to the x-axis issue, when I turned on the drone and I made it take off, a ...

It would be better if you can post a short video clip here. It doesn't hurt to calibrate the IMU and gimbal to try again.
2016-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules